did i make a mistake booking a connecting room on the radiance------noise level?

Connecting cabins on different ships and different category’s connect in different ways.  An inside or outside cabin and you will almost always lose some seating.  Balconies and up vary where the door is.  

We don’t choose them first but have taken them especially for location for a suite or an aft.  We do occasionally hear others but honestly it’s infrequent and has never been a deal breaker.  If it was the last balcony left I’d take it and not be worried.  

We had connecting interiors on enchantment and with the door shut could only slightly hear our crying baby next door. We slept with it cracked most times (with a monitor also).

If you're a light sleeper I can see how it could wake you up so you might need a sound machine. 

Also in a non connecting interior on brillance I could clearly hear my neighbor coughing. 

17 hours ago, davekathy said:

Sorry. 🍷

LOL...no worries.   A lot of that whole cruise was a nightmare.  😮 😱

With one exception....finally getting to cruise and have cocktails with you and Kathy.  That was worth the whole thing.  🙂 

Edited by island lady
  • Thanks 1