Perks from Celebrity cancelled cruise- anyone have theirs transferred to a new cruise?

We booked a cruise that was cancelled by Celebrity due to the pandemic. We received future cruise credits and just booked another cruise. We had a few perks on the original reservation that per the website FAQs, should transfer to the new reservation. I am having a hard time getting Celebrity to give us credit. Has anyone else had this issue, if so, what was the outcome?Thanks. 

No perks transfer, your new booking is just that a new booking at prevailing rates.   They will honor OBC from an onboard booking but it has to be applied manually.  Maybe that's what your talking about?   Booking perks no.

The only time I was able to move perks was when I accepted a Shift Offer to the same cruise the next year.   Other cruises I received either 100% credit or a 125% FCC.   When booking with a FCC no additional perks were shifted.

Ours was cancelled (Infinity) and because we did the lift & shift via them, everything was transferred.  If we had just accepted the cancellation and booked ourselves all over again, I suspect that you'd lose out.  We went from a 9 night Infinity to a 10 night Edge for the same price - still can't believe our luck.

Also agree that the only way it transfers is lift and shift. We booked for July 2020 and was able to move the whole thing, price and perks, to 2021……and again to 2022. We had our March 2020 cruise cancelled and had nice perks along with a lot of OBC and lost it all 

Hi

We were note able to transfer OBCs.  We are having a very hard time with our Future Cruise credits.  The amounts they have given us have been wrong.  Every time we try to call and speak to someone, the put us on hold for along time, can't solve the math and say some one will call us back of which they don't.  Yet we have to use our FCC or we lose the 25% for keeping our money with them the last three years.  We've used 1/3 of the credits.  We've even sent them all the info and funds used with the FCC amounts as suggested by the last contact but heard nothing yet again.  Is anyone else having this issue.  Getting annoyed as we cannot make plans until this is settled and every phone call is a couple hours on hold with no resolution.  

Barb

I also received an FCC which has my name but an incorrect booking confirmation # and amount .  Waiting over 2 months for the correct FCC.  Called and emailed and ignored.  Sent the data from my 'cruise' spreadsheet which lays it all out.  I've heard many have the same problem....wrong amount or wrong booking confirmation #.  In my case both are incorrect but waiting it out for a while longer.  Fortunately this isn't for a full deposit or I would escalate it.

Edited by Oceangoer2

What perks are you talking about? I think you are incorrectly interpreting  the FAQ. If you accept a FCC you are receiving a credit to cover your cruise fare and that’s it. Lift and Shift kept your booking intact with OBC, etc but it’s far too late to take that offer now.