90 Minute Massage for $100

ashkir

Hello al! If you're a fan of massage on the cruise, you can get a deal for a 90 minute massage for $100 if you attend the "Ladies Pamper Party". This is the cheapest rate I've ever found for the 90 minute massage, for basically the same price as the 55 minute massage. 

If you're a male, go to the Ladies Pamper Party. It is not legal for Carnival to turn a male away, including in their own corporate policies, they have to welcome men as well. So just go to it as well.

Cheapest massage rate we've found. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruisr said:

I can’t get a 90 minute massage for that price where I live and I get a massage every two weeks.  I have 6 treatments pre booked for my August cruise.

We pre-booked and paid for two spa services. When we had finished the services on ship our cards were charged again even though I brought paperwork with me. They claimed it would be removed within 5 to 7 days. I had to go to Guest Services to show my proof of prepayment to have second charges removed. I do not pre-book services anymore. The point in pre-paying was to not have it on our bill while cruising.

48 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

So, other than selling services, what goes on at the ladies pamper party?

They'll give out free 15 minute facials, a free massage for about 10-15 minutes, etc, to try and entice you to buy spa products and or services. 

• Like 3