Crown Loft Suites- what am I missing?

20 hours ago, the_dylaness said:

I can see where this would be a REALLY cool cabin for 2 pax (a couple) if mobility/stairs aren't a problem.

I guess I was just kind of surprised there weren't more family friendly options on a line that clearly seems to gear itself towards families... on Celebrity we are used to booking 2 balconies, no problem, but seems like there should be some non-stratospherically-priced options for families of 4-5 to stay in the same room, maybe there are and I am missing them.

Anyway we booked the 2 bedroom ATS, I am very excited!

Nice choice!

Was looking over this thread and was going to chime in that we have done the crown and grand loft suites with our son and no issues with the downstairs “bedroom”.  Those suites are very nice and the two story aspect is great for the views.  The bigger thing I was going to mention over the other staterooms you mentioned in your original post, was a CLS would be Sky class and some of those perks are a nice bonus.  Since you have the 2 br ATS you have jumped to Star class which is really nice.  The room will have close to the same wow factor but that added privacy you seemed to be looking for.

Happy cruising!

• Like 1

We have had the 2-bdr ATS, CLS, GS, and soon an OS on Oasis class. My wife has mobility issues and can more easily do the stairs on a CLS a couple times a day vs that endless hallway to an ATS. 

We actually switched from a CLS to an OS for our September sailing, just to check it out and compare. OS was about $150 more, but we switched in conjunction with a price drop so it seemed like less 😆

mac_tlc

On 6/22/2022 at 7:33 PM, rudeney said:

I would love to cruise in one, but stairs make it very undesirable.  We can do stairs, but it's a chore.

One has an elevator. I'm guessing you would need to book it quickly when itineraries are released.