Dep

dep

Just got off the phone with Royalcaribbean diamond plus desk. We have two cabins for a July 10 2023 .Alaska cruise. Unbelievable, each cabin went down in price almost $1000 each. Also got an email confirmation to the above. What’s going on you usually have to book a Alaska cruise at least a year or so in advance and now a year and a half away the price goes down,WOW

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dep said:

Just got off the phone with Royalcaribbean diamond plus desk. We have two cabins for a July 10 2023 .Alaska cruise on quantum of the seas. Unbelievable, each cabin went down in price almost $1000 each. Also got an email confirmation to the above. What’s going on you usually have to book a Alaska cruise at least a year or so in advance and now a year and a half away the price goes down,WOW The price also went down on our harmony of the seas January 07 2023

7 minutes ago, dep said:

Just got off the phone with Royalcaribbean diamond plus desk. We have two cabins for a July 10 2023 .Alaska cruise. Unbelievable, each cabin went down in price almost $1000 each. Also got an email confirmation to the above. What’s going on you usually have to book a Alaska cruise at least a year or so in advance and now a year and a half away the price goes down,WOW

$250

7 minutes ago, dep said:

Just got off the phone with Royalcaribbean diamond plus desk. We have two cabins for a July 10 2023 .Alaska cruise. Unbelievable, each cabin went down in price almost $1000 each. Also got an email confirmation to the above. What’s going on you usually have to book a Alaska cruise at least a year or so in advance and now a year and a half away the price goes down,WOW also our eight night southern Caribbean on Harmony of the seas January 10 2023 went down $250

I got a almost free carnival alaska cruise and turned it down. I dont want to fly the way flights arent dependable. I'm glad I decided no the more i read.

Nothing to do with alaska, I think I'm not the only one who doesnt want to fly. It's a mess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

I'm confused by the title of this thread.  What is dep?

They "Dep" didn't put in a title to their thread and so just used their CC name :classic_wink:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Our GS & 2bedrm suite haven't gone down in price since booking them when the schedule opened. However we did get to add the KSF discount to the 2 bedrm cabin...not that I'm complaining.

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I got a almost free carnival alaska cruise and turned it down. I dont want to fly the way flights arent dependable. I'm glad I decided no the more i read.

Nothing to do with alaska, I think I'm not the only one who doesnt want to fly. It's a mess.

Not a great choice of CC name

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, loman said:

Last place i would go to is Alaska . Not even for free . 

No interest at all .

I just cruise for the ship now , so Florida is a good start point for me.

Good for you!  Sometimes we cruise for the itinerary and sometimes for the ship.  Alaska is amazing!

• Like 3