Cancel cruise

azgrandmax3

41 minutes ago, azgrandmax3 said:

If I cancel my cruise for 2024 will I get all of my deposit back. I paid for insurance and paid  for a refundable deposit.

If your deposit is refundable and you cancel you get your $$ refunded.  Any trip insurance you purchased is subject to the policy terms.   Your choosing to cancel will likely mean any premium you paid is forfeited. 

I started to type out the various scenarios we had experienced where we received and didn’t receive refunds for trip insurance not needed due to cancelled cruises, and realized there are so many factors that impact the outcome.

We’ve experienced 5 different cancellations where we have received: a refund, zero refund, credit for future travel, and the ability to transfer policy to another trip.

So many factors will weigh in to drive the outcome.  

I think since it’s money on the table - it would be worth a call to Celebrity or your TA to confirm. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, azgrandmax3 said:

If I cancel my cruise for 2024 will I get all of my deposit back. I paid for insurance and paid  for a refundable deposit.

If you have a refundable deposit for any date you will get a full refund if cancelled prior to final payment.   -   Insurance would only come into place if you cancel after final payment dependent on type of insurance and reason.