CruiseNext, How to Transfer Please Help

js

Hi.

I had two Haven CruiseNext Certificates and used one for my cabin and one for my dd's cabin and canceled when it

was the pandemic.  So, the CruiseNext Certificate is now in my dd's name.

I want to transfer my dd's Certificate back to me, which CruiseNext said can be done but they didn't give instructions.

Do I (my dd) just send them an email with her name and Latitudes Number and the CruiseNext number and ask them

to transfer to me with my information?  Is it that easy?

I am guessing I'm going to miss the opportunity to apply two certificates at once (looks like the offer ends June 30) but does

this happen often? If so, I will wait to book my next cruise for next summer.

Thank you all so much!

2 hours ago, js said:

I am guessing I'm going to miss the opportunity to apply two certificates at once (looks like the offer ends June 30) but does

Thank you all so much!

Send that email and ensure  you mention that you want to use the Cruise Next on your next cruise and that the offer to use two expires 30 Jun.

I'm not sure this is relevant but it shouldn't hurt.   I wanted to get a refund on CruiseNext certificates and was getting close to the time limitations on refunds, NCL told me that they went on the date of the email and that as long as I made the request within the 30 day period, it would be approved.  Perhaps that might apply to your situation.  

2 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

Send that email and ensure  you mention that you want to use the Cruise Next on your next cruise and that the offer to use two expires 30 Jun.

I'm not sure this is relevant but it shouldn't hurt.   I wanted to get a refund on CruiseNext certificates and was getting close to the time limitations on refunds, NCL told me that they went on the date of the email and that as long as I made the request within the 30 day period, it would be approved.  Perhaps that might apply to your situation.  

Oh thank you. I actually did mention that just to hope they would do sooner rather than later.
THANK YOU!  I will let me TA know this once they are transferred and I go to book.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, js said:

Hi.

I had two Haven CruiseNext Certificates and used one for my cabin and one for my dd's cabin and canceled when it

was the pandemic.  So, the CruiseNext Certificate is now in my dd's name.

I want to transfer my dd's Certificate back to me, which CruiseNext said can be done but they didn't give instructions.

Do I (my dd) just send them an email with her name and Latitudes Number and the CruiseNext number and ask them

to transfer to me with my information?  Is it that easy?

Thank you all so much!

We normally just call. Your DD should call with her latitudes number. And transfer to your latitude number. Takes a few minutes. 

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We normally just call. Your DD should call with her latitudes number. And transfer to your latitude number. Takes a few minutes. 

Thank you. I did call but they told me I had to do it via email. I sent the information under my dd’s name, copied me, and gave all the pertinent information. I did that this morning so hopefully I hear back by Friday. 

Thank you. 

10 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I'm seeing these on ebay. $170 for $250 certificate.  I'm booking inside cabin. Are there any benefits that come along with the $80 savings?

I believe "just" the $80.

I am not sure but someone will tell you. I have only used them for my own use.