HAL doesn't want my money!

VMax1700

@VMax1700my health insurance provider had a similar issue for a number of days before my premium was due. Even when I called in, they didn’t have the capability to process payments. They didn’t say why. It was working again on the due date, but I got the feeling there was some sort of security issue that had to be fixed.

• Thanks 1

I just booked a cruise in Mar. No problem with them taking my deposit. 10 hours later, they charged the whole amount to my cc.  ( not due until Dec 2022.)  it took 3 hours waiting on the phone to resolve. Really unacceptable.

• Like 1

Wow, I'm glad I let my PCC process my final payments (two cabins) yesterday when I called with a question! I told her I didn't want to take up her time, that I could do it online... Today being the last day with anyone available on the phone, with "Final Payment" being the 4th of July.

Glad you were able to make your payment @VMax1700

I know that some departments are closed today to celebrate the 4th of July, making it a 4 day holiday weekend. My PCC contacted me earlier this week because of that (final payment is due soon on our next cruise). 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I know that some departments are closed today to celebrate the 4th of July, making it a 4 day holiday weekend. My PCC contacted me earlier this week because of that (final payment is due soon on our next cruise). 

That might have been why my PCC was insistant that she could finalize our payments! 

• Like 1