One more time… LIVE from the Carnival Liberty 7/11/22

MeganGC1983

26 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

If that is where he goes, he should be there for your sailing. He goes home Friday, so he’ll know more then. I’ll be sure to update y’all. 

We're on the Freedom in January, so it looks like Aris will be there! :classic_laugh:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ll be with Mr. Branson the 14th. 😬😁

Perfect opportunity to do your first S2S! 😁 We get off the Freedom on the 12th, then drive down to Miami and board the Spirit on the 14th. You would just meet Mr. Branson instead. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/17/2022 at 12:51 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Once again, I wanna thank everyone for following along and contributing. I love reading live reviews and hearing about everyone else’s experiences, so I enjoy getting to do this for y’all. 

Final thoughts… the Liberty is really the perfect size ship for us. It’s not too big, but she has enough of the entertainment and food options to sustain a week of sailing. As I’m sure you all can tell, we really love the crew. These people work tirelessly to bring everyone the most enjoyment over and over. Very special people. I’m so excited for them to go home and see their families, and I can’t wait to see who is officially going where next contract. The Bahamas is beautiful, especially Bimini. I know some don’t appreciate Bimini, but I think it’s getting a bad rap for lack of port shopping. Bimini has gorgeous beaches and wonderful people. 

As always, feel free to ask any questions, anytime. And I’ll see you all officially for this… 

70AEC1F9-7070-40F5-8523-E87C2B706228.jpeg

I caught up way way late, but THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!  I literally read through all the pages and felt like I was there! 

I prefer Bimini to Nassau - the beaches and people make it great for me. I've often conversed with the staff and crew... but you my dear are an angel! They work hard for us vacationers and I hope they all know how much we appreciate them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DivaAAC said:

I caught up way way late, but THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!  I literally read through all the pages and felt like I was there! 

I prefer Bimini to Nassau - the beaches and people make it great for me. I've often conversed with the staff and crew... but you my dear are an angel! They work hard for us vacationers and I hope they all know how much we appreciate them!

Thank you for catching up! I absolutely LOVE my crew, and I’m sad that they are all going their separate ways. Makes it hard to determine my spring cruises. Gotta see Aris and Teo at some point soon. I Nyoman leaves next week. Mr. Chow, not til Oct. it’s hard having a cruise family. They know there are people who appreciate them. We just like to show extra love! 

• Like 4

On 7/6/2022 at 6:50 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Our shuttle situation worked well last time, so if isn’t broke, don’t fix it. 
We will stay, this time, at the Courtyard Marriott Orlando Airport. They have 24 hour shuttle service to and from MCO. Monday morning, we will shuttle back to the airport to join a 9am Airport Canaveral Shuttle to Port Canaveral. I do have to note that they changed their prices since March. Last time, it cost $15 per person each way. This time, $20 per person plus a $4 fuel charge. What can ya do?! 

This is BRILLIANT and the exact information I needed!!! Thanks for this suggestion - better than renting a car AND booking a hotel! 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 10:36 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Thank you for catching up! I absolutely LOVE my crew, and I’m sad that they are all going their separate ways. Makes it hard to determine my spring cruises. Gotta see Aris and Teo at some point soon. I Nyoman leaves next week. Mr. Chow, not til Oct. it’s hard having a cruise family. They know there are people who appreciate them. We just like to show extra love! 

Brilliant review.  Love the crew connection.  The last minute day of flight was a nail biter.  Not a good idea for the trip of a lifetime 🙂  Thanks for the back to back details.  The prices for seven day trips are rising - this is a good option.  I did not see much ballroom/Latin dancing on this ship - so the larger ones perhaps.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ew101 said:

Brilliant review.  Love the crew connection.  The last minute day of flight was a nail biter.  Not a good idea for the trip of a lifetime 🙂  Thanks for the back to back details.  The prices for seven day trips are rising - this is a good option.  I did not see much ballroom/Latin dancing on this ship - so the larger ones perhaps.  

Definitely Latin dance options on ships with Havana Bars. I’ve seen a lot there especially in the evening. 
The only issue with the shorter cruises B2B is you end up paying more for cheers! I would suggest just looking at the overall price comparison for what you will buy. 
We will definitely avoid flying in the day of. 
Thanks so much for following along. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just giving an update….

My favorite time of the day is when my real kids go to sleep and my crew kids wake up at home. Aris and I Nyoman have been assigned to Celebration. Aris (and I virtually) went to the embassy just now for his visa appointment. It’s fun to have adventures with friends (albeit through the internet) across the world. 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

New update: Lives will be coming in hot for the few months.

Carnival Dream- 10/8-10/16

Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20

Carnival Panorama- 12/3-12/10

Valiant Lady- 1/14-1/22

Also, Aris bought 2 milk cows… Wanda and Loly 😆 

Mr. Chow only has a few more weeks on the Liberty. 
Everyone else is getting ready to go back to new ships including Alberto, whom we will see on the Dream. 😁

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 10:35 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning! I’m currently Liquid IV-ing. I had a lobster roll last night. And… definitely passed out in bed. But it’s a new day and a sea day

This is a great idea! I will have to take some on our NYE trip on Liberty in 2 weeks or so! I love the Liquid IV watermelon flavor!!

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 6:23 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

We believe Tom was released at Bimini and told not to come back. Note: if you beat your wife and security comes to check on her, don’t try to fight them. Also, don’t stand out in the hall and try to fight anyone that walks by. 

Yikes!! Thankfully you were there to de-escalate?

• Like 1