Ultimate Balcony Dinner

suekel

59 minutes ago, suekel said:

Does anyone know if they are doing this on any of the ships yet?  We have an overnight in Honolulu and it would be perfect. 

Only suite guests.  As soon as you get on call the dine line and ask if they are offering it.  Some ships have been doing the balcony breakfast.  

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Only suite guests.  As soon as you get on call the dine line and ask if they are offering it.  Some ships have been doing the balcony breakfast.  

When did the UBD become for “only suite guests”???

We’ve had it many times in balcony cabins but it was not available during our 3 cruises since cruising resumed nor was the Winemakers Dinner. I’ve read that guests were told the reason why it was not available was due to limiting crew’s time in cabin which has always been limited during our six UBDs…why is that okay in suites?

5 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

When did the UBD become for “only suite guests”???

We’ve had it many times in balcony cabins but it was not available during our 3 cruises since cruising resumed nor was the Winemakers Dinner. I’ve read that guests were told the reason why it was not available was due to limiting crew’s time in cabin which has always been limited during our six UBDs…why is that okay in suites?

Sorry for confusion.  The OP asked if it was on the ships YET.  As far as I have heard, some Suite guests, on some ships have been able to order the UBD through their concierge.

I have been told since the restart first

due to covid, then due to staff shortages. But, always call the dining line, in case that ship can accommodate.  

Suite guests may be able because of their perks and there aren’t that many full suites

comparatively.

Which is a good thing, maybe they will open it for others.  I hope so.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jwattle said:

I believe that what @PacnGoNow is referring to is just the suite guests being able to order a full MDR menu to their suites, not the full on UBD, other than maybe the Sky Suites.

Look at post #5 and #8.  This post is also

Ultimate Balcony Dinner and this post was the Sky Suites. 

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

Look at post #5 and #8.  This post is also

Ultimate Balcony Dinner and this post was the Sky Suites. 

That was why I had put Sky Suites as a possible exception 🙂 

• Thanks 1