Enchanted Princess Window Suite Question

mvaldes140

Hi,

We're going to be sailing on the Enchanted in a little under 2 weeks and it will be our first (and probably only) time going in a suite. I know that in suites you can get room service from the dining room menu, but there's not really a seating place like there is on the balconies of other suites. Does anyone know if we can ask for some type of table to be brought in the room similar to the ones on the suite balconies. We are 3 people and are also looking forward to having afternoon tea in the suite because we've never done that before either.

TIA

We were on Enchanted for 30 days in Feb/March 2022 in a premium suite.  Speak to your suite stateroom attendant, I’ll bet they will be able to accommodate you.  We found excellent service throughout the ship and we really enjoyed Club Class dining. Relaxing and enjoyable.  

From this Window Suite pic from Sky it looks like you get the standard table that we usually have in the Premium Suite  - we managed to fit Afternoon tea for 2 on ours.  And maybe you can use the window ledge for any extra plates -  that whole area does look nice and roomy!

image.thumb.png.78913768150221cc415ade056d819a8d.png

Edited by dides

29 minutes ago, dides said:

From this Window Suite pic from Sky it looks like you get the standard table that we usually have in the Premium Suite  - we managed to fit Afternoon tea for 2 on ours.  And maybe you can use the window ledge for any extra plates -  that whole area does look nice and roomy!

image.thumb.png.78913768150221cc415ade056d819a8d.png

Yes, plenty of room.  We have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times.  Steward also used a small balcony table (from somewhere else) when needed.

@mvaldes140We are in this suite in September.  Can you repot how this works with three people?  Specially can you let us know how the third bed(from the couch) works.  How big is it, did you get a mattress topper from the steward?

Also, would love to get a report on your afternoon tea experience.  And if you do indeed get that table for meals as @AnyMajorCruiseDudereports.  It seems like you would need chairs, as well?  I guess you could use the couch. 

We have used that standard table in other cabins, and although not ideal, it works.  

Good Luck!  

1 hour ago, milolii said:

@mvaldes140We are in this suite in September.  Can you repot how this works with three people?  Specially can you let us know how the third bed(from the couch) works.  How big is it, did you get a mattress topper from the steward?

Also, would love to get a report on your afternoon tea experience.  And if you do indeed get that table for meals as @AnyMajorCruiseDudereports.  It seems like you would need chairs, as well?  I guess you could use the couch. 

We have used that standard table in other cabins, and although not ideal, it works.  

Good Luck!  

I'll definitely report back! I'm going to be the one on the sleeper, so I'm gonna try and figure out how it will all work

7 hours ago, milolii said:

We were in a Premium Suite on Sky Princess with my brother on the sofa last month and this is what it looks like made up as a bed. He said it was soft enough without a mattress topper but I can verify that if you sit on the edge you can feel the metal springs at times!

sofabed -suite-sky1.jpg

sofabed-suite-sky2.jpg

Edited by dides

The floor plan for Window Suites are very different for the Enchanted Princess and Caribbean Princess.  They only similarity is that both are suites with no balcony.  I have been in many Grand Class WS but not the Royal ones.  

My best guess:  If you are only trying to do tea in your cabin, then it would be doable on the coffee table.  I've hosted tea for 5 people in a Grand Class Window Suite and it worked out okay (sofa, 2 desk chairs, and arm chair).  It took a little bit of a balancing act.  You might want to do a "buffet" style tea on one of the desks/counters.  

Dinner would be a little more difficult.  Asking for a table to be brought in (and chairs to match) seems a little much to request from your steward.  In addition, I am not sure there would be enough room for more furniture.  

Keep in mind:

1.  Tea service needs to be ordered ahead of time (not like room service ... call just before)

2.  I have found the servings to be mega huge.  Think about what you want to order.  3 plates of scones, 3 plates of dessert, 3 plates of sandwiches, 3 plates of cookies....is a lot.

3.  Request hot water. cups, tea bags for 3.  

Enjoy your suite life.