Harmony of the Seas - Dining deals

Pre-covid, there was always someone pushing dining deals on the ship.  They would usually have a BOGO deal for the first night.   Plus you could get discounts on the individual resturants later in the cruise.

Is this still happening?

27 minutes ago, joestein514 said:

Pre-covid, there was always someone pushing dining deals on the ship.  They would usually have a BOGO deal for the first night.   Plus you could get discounts on the individual resturants later in the cruise.

Is this still happening?

Not so much now that capacity is back. Best to book a 3 night on line first. 

No, the BOGO was called First Night Done Right, we got it every cruise, now it's gone.

I need to get to D+ for the BOGO now.

It may not be a popular opinion, but we had dinner at Sabor on Harmony about 6 weeks ago and loved it. Not very expensive. Little over $20pp pre-cruise I think. My entree was bad but the freshly made guac, apps (which we re-ordered like 5 times), and desserts were excellent.

EDIT: Also enjoyed the jalapeno margarita. Didn't expect it to be that spicy with actual jalapeno slices floating in it, lol, but it was good.

Edited by OCSC Mike

13 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

No, the BOGO was called First Night Done Right, we got it every cruise, now it's gone.

It may not be a popular opinion, but we had dinner at Sabor on Harmony about 6 weeks ago and loved it. Not very expensive. Little over $20pp pre-cruise I think. My entree was bad but the freshly made guac, apps (which we re-ordered like 5 times), and desserts were excellent.

EDIT: Also enjoyed the jalapeno margarita. Didn't expect it to be that spicy with actual jalapeno slices floating in it, lol, but it was good.

Try the Goal Post Margarita at Playmakers, standard spice or extra Jalapeño. They are great if you love spice.  

7 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Try the Goal Post Margarita at Playmakers, standard spice or extra Jalapeño. They are great if you love spice.  

I've been told to try every single cocktail on the Playmakers menu, lol. Will try to get several done tomorrow so I know what to go back for. 👍

Edited by OCSC Mike

58 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

They have chops + one now. Same two nights. 

37 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I've been told to try every single cocktail on the Playmakers menu, lol. Will try to get several done tomorrow so I know what to go back for. 👍

He is on Harmony. No playmakers on Harmony 

45 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

No playmakers on Harmony 

32 minutes ago, 3yorkies said:

Almost to D+.   On the BOGO dinner, can one person use both on two different days or just give half price on one?  If not, this is just one more way that single cruisers are ignored and get no benefit.

You really have to wait until you get on the ship to find out how they do it. 

Royal seems to give quite a bit of leniency to their management staff, so what you find on one ship may be different than how it is handled on another ship.

32 minutes ago, renza said:

He is on Harmony. No playmakers on Harmony 

I'm going on a B2B on Indy tomorrow for 7 nights (see my signature). I was on Harmony on 5/29.

Thanks for looking out but I'm familiar with which ship is which.