Hotels in Boston

Abear2

Can someone give me suggestions on hotels that would be close to Faneuil Hall. Also, would I be able to take a taxi to the port for a cruise. How far would that be? Thanks for anyone that can give me suggestions! I don’t want to pay and arm and a leg for a hotel stay. 😕

Check out the Hilton-Faneuil Hall, but it is downtown Boston, so it depends on what you think is a reasonable price for a hotel. .  There is a Hampton Inn at the Seaport, so you don't need a taxi to get to the cruise. Boston Logan Airport has several hotels near it and they maybe cheaper, and they may have free shuttles from the airport. All you would need to pay is the taxi from the hotel to the cruise port.

• Like 1

Dates and budget in USD, not in body parts, makes this a much easier question to answer.  I mean, I know a place that is only an arm, but it is the right arm which may be an issue for some folks

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, 1025cruise said:

To the OP, when is your cruise. If its in the fall you'll be competing against the colleges for homecoming weekends and Head of the Charles. Unlike other cities, Boston doesn't have to rely on cruisers to fill hotel rooms.

It’s in October!

1 hour ago, Abear2 said:

It’s in October!

Exact dates and budget in USD/night is still needed if you want specific advice.  Head of the Charles IS in October and is the most expensive weekend in Boston other than the Marathon weekend.

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, genealogyfan said:

Check out the Hilton-Faneuil Hall, but it is downtown Boston, so it depends on what you think is a reasonable price for a hotel. .  There is a Hampton Inn at the Seaport, so you don't need a taxi to get to the cruise. Boston Logan Airport has several hotels near it and they maybe cheaper, and they may have free shuttles from the airport. All you would need to pay is the taxi from the hotel to the cruise port.

Hilton sold that property and it is now The Dagny Hotel.

Just now, 1025cruise said:

But was it 2 years ago when this post was made?

I was well aware when the post was made.  My response was intended to be informational.  There are still those who will find this thread from a search response and not realize it's age.  The hotel reopened as The Dagny Hotel in August, 2023.