Puerto Vallarta Wal-Mart

Empehi

Is there a Wal-Mart within close proximity of the cruise port in Puerto Vallarta?

Is it similar to a US Wal-Mart (similar products - Wal-Mart house brands etc0?

Thank you for any info.

e

2 hours ago, Empehi said:

Is there a Wal-Mart within close proximity of the cruise port in Puerto Vallarta?

Is it similar to a US Wal-Mart (similar products - Wal-Mart house brands etc0?

Thank you for any info.

e

Yes, there is a Walmart (one of the two we have in PV) located within walking distance of the cruise port.  While there are some similarities to the US stores, many of the products are different having been sourced in Mexico.   Tell us exactly what kind of products you are seeking and we (or Ine) might be able to tell you if it is available.  There is also a Sam's Club located next door to the Walmart and an indoor shopping mall (the anchor store is called Liverpool) within a short walking distance.

For what it's worth, although we live in PV for 10 weeks a year we have not gone to Walmart in 3 or 4 years and have no future plans to visit.  When it comes to shopping, we just find other venues more desirable (and convenient).  But that Walmart store is popular with cruise ship crew members who will often shop for toiletries and snack foods.

Hank

Yes...Just across the street from where your ship will dock. We always do a walk through before we get back onboard. Just there in January onboard Navigator...You should be able to find most anything you might need. 

20 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Yup, I agree with Ashland, can't miss it.

I can't count how many Walmarts we've walked through domestic and International.

Costco's too :classic_laugh:

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2022 at 11:25 AM, Hlitner said:

Yes, there is a Walmart (one of the two we have in PV) located within walking distance of the cruise port.  While there are some similarities to the US stores, many of the products are different having been sourced in Mexico.   Tell us exactly what kind of products you are seeking and we (or Ine) might be able to tell you if it is available.  There is also a Sam's Club located next door to the Walmart and an indoor shopping mall (the anchor store is called Liverpool) within a short walking distance.

For what it's worth, although we live in PV for 10 weeks a year we have not gone to Walmart in 3 or 4 years and have no future plans to visit.  When it comes to shopping, we just find other venues more desirable (and convenient).  But that Walmart store is popular with cruise ship crew members who will often shop for toiletries and snack foods.

Hank

My son wants to see if there are Pokemon cards at the Walmart there, do you know? 

1 hour ago, ElsieOR said:

My son wants to see if there are Pokemon cards at the Walmart there, do you know? 

Sorry but I would have no idea.  My Grandsons have no interest in Pokemon so no reason that I would have a clue :).  

Hank