"Unlimited Passport Collection" or "Your World Collection" shore excursion offering

Gracie115

Once more I'm new to Oceania and going to be going on a 42 night cruise in 2024 and while looking around the Oceania website I came across these two options,

"Unlimite Passport Collection" & "Your World Collection" in shore excursions area.  How much do these cost to join?  Are they worth it?  Should I just book things one a time when they become available?  Thanks for any help.

When you go to your cruise (it may be too early for 2024)  they give you a price  for the package  they vary from cruise to cruise

Unlimited you can do daily tours  if in a port for 1 price

The YWC is a minimum number of tours required  for  a discounted  price 

Check under Your cruise once logged into MY ACCOUNT under the excursion tab   it may  be there but then it may be too far out  for the excursion pricing

• Like 1

The Unlimited package is typically not the most cost effective one (if you're a spreadsheet nut like me, you can prove it to yourself or just believe the nuts 🙂 ), but is probably the most comparable to an all-inclusive ships shorex offerings. As an example, my 10 day Dec. 2021 Caribbean cruise had 7 ports and the Unlimited was $769; many shorex have no additional charge, but the spendier ones do have additional fees.

The YWC required a minimum of 4 shorex to get the 25% discount. If you also have O-Life shorex (on this cruise it was 3), they count toward the YWC minimum. The 25% discount is on almost every shorex (I think "executive cars" are excluded...read T&Cs for reality).

If what LHT28 suspects is correct and your itinerary does not show shorex yet, look for a similar one in 2022 or 2023 and you can get an idea of what might be available in 2024 (pad the prices for increases).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

When you go to your cruise (it may be too early for 2024)  they give you a price  for the package  they vary from cruise to cruise

Unlimited you can do daily tours  if in a port for 1 price

The YWC is a minimum number of tours required  for  a discounted  price 

Check under Your cruise once logged into MY ACCOUNT under the excursion tab   it may  be there but then it may be too far out  for the excursion pricing

19 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

The Unlimited package is typically not the most cost effective one (if you're a spreadsheet nut like me, you can prove it to yourself or just believe the nuts 🙂 ), but is probably the most comparable to an all-inclusive ships shorex offerings. As an example, my 10 day Dec. 2021 Caribbean cruise had 7 ports and the Unlimited was $769; many shorex have no additional charge, but the spendier ones do have additional fees.

The YWC required a minimum of 4 shorex to get the 25% discount. If you also have O-Life shorex (on this cruise it was 3), they count toward the YWC minimum. The 25% discount is on almost every shorex (I think "executive cars" are excluded...read T&Cs for reality).

If what LHT28 suspects is correct and your itinerary does not show shorex yet, look for a similar one in 2022 or 2023 and you can get an idea of what might be available in 2024 (pad the prices for increases).

Thank you both. Yes, I will check an earlier comparable  cruise.

45 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

but the spendier ones do have additional fees.

AMHuntferry did an excellent job explaining this, just wanted to jump in and emphasize this point. Unlimited is not unlimited. The ones without an extra charge are usually in the same pool that the Olife excursions are in. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ORV said:

AMHuntferry did an excellent job explaining this, just wanted to jump in and emphasize this point. Unlimited is not unlimited. The ones without an extra charge are usually in the same pool that the Olife excursions are in. 

Yes.

Seldom is the Passport worth the cost when compared to YWYW.

• Like 1