Lifejackets

Jmox84

I'm wondering if anyone can recall seeing lifejackets to use by the pools?  We've sailed princess 8x, but this will be the first time with our kids.  I know i've seen them on other lines, but have no recollection at all with Princess.  Not sure if that's because there weren't any or if we just did not see them as it was not relevant to us in our past cruising life? 

Thanks

Don't ever remember seeing lifejackets by the pool on a Princess ship, nor have I seen a desk or sign out location for any items by Princess pools. The reference must be another cruise line. From the FAQ's

Do you have safety floatation devices for the children who are unable to swim?

No, but parents are welcome to bring their own inflatable safety floating devices appropriate for their child’s age and weight.

https://www.princess.com/learn/faq/onboard/cruising-with-family/

2 minutes ago, Sarnia 432 said:

I have definitely seen floatation jackets out by the pool on a recent sailing.  It would have been the Discovery or the Grand.

Glad someone else has seen them.  Discovery is only ship we haven't been on so for us it would have been on another ship.

Thanks everyone.  We will be on enchanted.  I'm going to assume most ships have them based on responses.  We'll pack some inflatable waterwings just in case, but won't take up packing room with lifejackets.