Oasis: Looked at other sailings out now in Ap BUT not Broadway Shows listed?

Looked in my ap and connected, as BIKER19 suggested, to an Oasis cruise out there now but it didn't list any Cats or Aqua or Frozen.

I wasn't trying to reserve (obviously as I don't leave until 8/5) but I wanted to get an idea of what time and what days the shows are offered.

Are they ONLY visible in the Ap when u r actually on the Ship?  

37 minutes ago, Project-College said:

Looked in my ap and connected, as BIKER19 suggested, to an Oasis cruise out there now but it didn't list any Cats or Aqua or Frozen.

I wasn't trying to reserve (obviously as I don't leave until 8/5) but I wanted to get an idea of what time and what days the shows are offered.

This happens sometimes. I had the same question too when I couldn't see the main events. But it's just a bug..

41 minutes ago, Project-College said:

Had that happen to me last week on Ovation.  

10 minutes ago, Project-College said:

Thanks all but then when ur on the ship....How the heck do you make reservations if its not on the ap?

It will be fixed by the time you get on board. If not, there are locations where you can do it in person, like Boleros.

1 hour ago, Project-College said:

Thanks all but then when ur on the ship....How the heck do you make reservations if its not on the ap?

I just ask the Concierge to do them for us while we are having a quiet lunch in Coastal Kitchen.😇

Edited by John&LaLa

It will be there once you’re on board. I just got off Oasis on Friday. I was able to see some entertainment at home the morning of, but the bulk of the events—including the big, reservable shows—you won’t see until you’re on board and connected to the ship’s wi-fi.

1 hour ago, Bound4Bermuda said:

It will be there once you’re on board. I just got off Oasis on Friday. I was able to see some entertainment at home the morning of, but the bulk of the events—including the big, reservable shows—you won’t see until you’re on board and connected to the ship’s wi-fi.

Bound4Bermuda.... u seem to be helping me on all my Threads...Thanks.

Some people noted a 'bug' in the ap but your saying that:  Don't worry, u'll see them and be able to reserve ONLY once you get aboard and connect the ap to the ships wifi'... correct?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Project-College said:

Bound4Bermuda.... u seem to be helping me on all my Threads...Thanks.

Some people noted a 'bug' in the ap but your saying that:  Don't worry, u'll see them and be able to reserve ONLY once you get aboard and connect the ap to the ships wifi'... correct?

Yes, correct.

Just now, Bound4Bermuda said:

Yes, correct.

Thanks... I was getting worried I would have to run around the ship and find the venues and reserve there!!!  Coordinating the Shows/Specialty Food Places/ etc. is almost as worrisome as the ^^&&%$# Covid test two days before!   ...almost

3 minutes ago, Project-College said:

Thanks... I was getting worried I would have to run around the ship and find the venues and reserve there!!!  Coordinating the Shows/Specialty Food Places/ etc. is almost as worrisome as the ^^&&%$# Covid test two days before!   ...almost

You will be able to do everything in the app--just not until you're on board. That's one thing you don't need to worry about. Also, if you miss any show reservations, the shows always seemed to have a long stand-by line. If people with reservations don't arrive within 10 minutes of showtime, they start letting the standby line in.

18 hours ago, Project-College said:

You must complete the muster before you can book reservations for shows. We just got off the Oasis on Friday.  Don't miss the Aqua Show it was amazing! The ice show as well alot of talented performers!! 

4 minutes ago, mimi217 said:

You must complete the muster before you can book reservations for shows. We just got off the Oasis on Friday.  Don't miss the Aqua Show it was amazing! The ice show as well alot of talented performers!! 

That's a BIGGGGGGIE to note!  Thanks!

22 hours ago, Project-College said:

Since u just got off... did u hit any of the Specialty Restaurants?  Any shortage of food supplies/staff/etc.?  Any standouts?  Best shows?  Yes, I am picking your brain but some on CC don't seem always show 'knowledge' sometimes 🤩  

I didn’t do the specialty restaurants, and didn’t experience any shortages in food options. They seemed fully staffed, as I never needed to wait for anything. However, it was obviously very newly staffed, as we heard a few crew members mentioning it was their first few days/week on board. Funny experience in one of the shops my husband asked about a particular item, and the cashier just waved his hand dismissively and said, “Day 5.” My husband said, “You expect this in stock on day 5?” And the guy was like, “No, it’s my day 5.” Oh, okay then, lol.

Best shows were Aqua 80 and Frozen in Time. Cats was, well, you’ve seen the other threads! 

1 minute ago, Bound4Bermuda said:

I didn’t do the specialty restaurants, and didn’t experience any shortages in food options. They seemed fully staffed, as I never needed to wait for anything. However, it was obviously very newly staffed, as we heard a few crew members mentioning it was their first few days/week on board. Funny experience in one of the shops my husband asked about a particular item, and the cashier just waved his hand dismissively and said, “Day 5.” My husband said, “You expect this in stock on day 5?” And the guy was like, “No, it’s my day 5.” Oh, okay then, lol.

Best shows were Aqua 80 and Frozen in Time. Cats was, well, you’ve seen the other threads! 

thks

On 7/24/2022 at 11:08 AM, Project-College said:

We are on the same cruise 🙂

We did Bermuda end of April and that was more stressful then this one because the Bermuda authorization needed to be uploaded to Bermuda Government and then you had to wait for the OK from them that you were cleared.

Planning on getting tested Wednesday afternoon at City MD It's quick 15 minutes. I get a printout also besides the app info so I can show them this with my vax card and passport.

You only need to go to 1 restaurant to make your specialty reservations so don't worry about running all over the ship!

2 hours ago, smokeykat said:

We are on the same cruise 🙂

We did Bermuda end of April and that was more stressful then this one because the Bermuda authorization needed to be uploaded to Bermuda Government and then you had to wait for the OK from them that you were cleared.

Planning on getting tested Wednesday afternoon at City MD It's quick 15 minutes. I get a printout also besides the app info so I can show them this with my vax card and passport.

You only need to go to 1 restaurant to make your specialty reservations so don't worry about running all over the ship!

I was more worried about the entertainment reservations!  I can see the Specialty in the ap (for ships out there right now) but again couldn't see Cats/Aqua/Frozen/Comedy etc. that I was told I should reserve.  Those seem to be hosted all over the ship and that kind of running around scared me.