Questions about La Petite Chef

letsgogogo

Do they have the same menu each night such that it doesn’t matter which evening you book on your cruise you will be choosing from the same menu?

If not, and the menu changes nightly, how can I figure out an advance what the menus going to be for each of the nights on our cruise? I ask because I want to book this on an evening with the most appealing options. I have the Celebrity app and looked up the menu for this restaurant on Summit, but it’s just one menu and it does not seem to change from day today presumably because I’m not actually on a cruise in real time at the moment. 

There are three different menus.  On a cruise of 7 nights only two are offered.  The first menu will be available for the beginning of the cruise (3 or 4 nights, not sure which) and the second for the end of the cruise.  On longer cruises the 3rd menu is offered after they've gone through the first two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We waited until we were onboard to book. There were 2 menus available to us and we had a vote and picked the one with the ravioli and skirt steak? It was excellent except for the dessert (matcha tea something). Several of our group had the alternate dessert. Much better than I anticipated. We would do it again with the other menu.

• Like 1

We had the lobster menu and everything was better than expected IMHO.  I had read one and done many times about this venue and was pleasantly surprised how good the food was.  It guess it was the show that was one and done and of course the limited menu.