Vibe refund

oracer

If you pre-order the vibe pass for the cabin ($418) and we get upgraded to a Spa room say 3 days before the cruise. Can we get a refund on the Vibe passes?

Yes we know that the Spa and Vibe are two different areas, we just want a relaxing place other than the regular pool area 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, oracer said:

If you pre-order the vibe pass for the cabin ($418) and we get upgraded to a Spa room say 3 days before the cruise. Can we get a refund on the Vibe passes?

Yes we know that the Spa and Vibe are two different areas, we just want a relaxing place other than the regular pool area 

We are sailing with you in less than 2 weeks, and I just prebooked 2 Vibe passes yesterday and we have a spa club balcony suite too...I just figured I'd get bored with the hydratherapy(sic)pool and spa and wanted the quiet area with the hot tub/bar in addition to the Spice H2o hot tub/bar we usually gravitate to................ 

I've got the same question. I have a bid in for most Haven cabins on my October Joy sailing to Bermuda. I'm thinking I'd cancel the Vibe pass if the upgrade bid wins. I don't see a reason to have Haven + Vibe.

59 minutes ago, JaynBNA said:

I've got the same question. I have a bid in for most Haven cabins on my October Joy sailing to Bermuda. I'm thinking I'd cancel the Vibe pass if the upgrade bid wins. I don't see a reason to have Haven + Vibe.

The Haven sundeck is about 2 inches away from the Vibe sundeck (literally a metal wall between the two). Good choice. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oracer said:

You can ask for OBC once you embark. 

I had the exact same query - I've booked and paid for Vibe for an 04/23 sailing on Joy - but checked with my agent if I could cancel, should I later upgrade to Haven (no spa on Joy sadly). They answered with a positive 'yes' - and refund would be made to original payment method. Good enough for me!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JaynBNA said:

I have a bid in for most Haven cabins on my October Joy sailing to Bermuda.

May I ask what your sailing date is and when the bidding window opened? I board Epic 10/23 and haven't had a bid invitation yet.

1 hour ago, Captain-John said:

May I ask what your sailing date is and when the bidding window opened? I board Epic 10/23 and haven't had a bid invitation yet.

I'm on the 11/13 Encore and I got our bid e-mail yesterday.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Captain-John said:

My sailing date is 3 October. I got the upgrade email on 28 June. I booked the cruise on 27 June.

• Thanks 1

We reserved vibe ahead of time for the Haven a few years back ( I had emailed concierge and they had them for me in an envelope). Once onboard I realized it was waste being in the Haven and my money was refunded. This time i repurchased online but if I win my bid for Haven i will ask for a refund. 

Edited by 2boyzmom
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, PATRLR said:

I'm on the 11/13 Encore and I got our bid e-mail yesterday.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:17 PM, JaynBNA said:

My sailing date is 3 October. I got the upgrade email on 28 June. I booked the cruise on 27 June.

Thank you - I know it's not a guarantee that they will even open a bidding program for a given sailing but I've had nothing yet.

On 7/31/2022 at 1:12 PM, 2boyzmom said:

We reserved vibe ahead of time for the Haven a few years back ( I had emailed concierge and they had them for me in an envelope). Once onboard I realized it was waste being in the Haven and my money was refunded. This time i repurchased online but if I win my bid for Haven i will ask for a refund. 

Yes that's what I plan on doing as well. I have it in writing from my TA that this will be the case.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 3:03 PM, oracer said:

When I pre ordered our vibe passes (via phone) a few weeks ago for our cruise on the Getaway in January I asked if we could get a refund if we moved up to the Haven. The person told me you can if you cancel the first day

On 7/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, JaynBNA said:

My main reasons for Vibe is a dedicated bar (Haven does not have), and Vibe is 18+, Haven is not.

• 2 years later...

Hello

I see this question was asked and answered 2 years ago. Would anyone know if you win a haven bid you can still receive a refund for the vibe which was purchased at the time of booking? Wasn’t sure if the policy has changed recently. 
thank you