7-28-22 WEIGH IN - Last of July

Izena

Sorry so late starting the week.   Just distracted.  Nothing new one hot day after another.  

I’m still in range but continuously battle the urge to eat sweets.  Considering trying GOLO -release advertised as addressing sugar addiction. 

JAN  I read about your cruise and will research.

• Like 1

Susan great loss.  Where are you cruising to?   The heat is getting me down down to walking under 2 miles a day.  

JAN   Surgery is monday,  I’m sure you’ll be happy to have that behind you.    I sent you an email about your ALASKAN CRUISE . Last week found it  but today there is no solistice cruise sailing that date but the eclipse is did they change ships? 

Hi all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread, no matter when.

Susan ~ wow, that's a great loss, a kilo!!

I'm down 1.2 lbs which puts me back to what I was at the end of last month. I'm not getting anywhere fast!! Still have 68 days 'til my next cruise. How much could I lose by then if I was good she said with an MSC chocolate ship sitting in the fridge. My friend Barb sent me hers from a cruise in Feb & it arrived in good shape.

Jan ~ wishing you the best as you go for your surgery soon.

Have a nice weekend & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

Susan. - my son and have gotten hooked with sailing out of Galveston on carnival  hour drive to the port sure beats flying.   At this point have only done the western Caribbean..  they do have one that goes to the ABC Aruba, Bonaire and curator so?   Norwegian and royal Caribbean  also cruise out of Galveston but  haven’t tried them

jan 1.2 is a good loss.  You are doing great seems your body is telling you your at a baseline.  I think about where I might be if I didn’t have this site. Keeps me on track.   Where is your next cruise?