When did the gratituites increase?

1 hour ago, coaster said:

m

Mystery continues.... Edocs showing higher price. Calling C&A will just tell you they have no information about the increased price even when it shows in your Edocs. They look at your service fee when you booked and see no change. Will dispute it onboard at guest services as website still shows lower amount. Why can't Royal corporate clarify this before many have to dispute the higher charge onboard late this month?

Just remove it all and you will even save more!

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, wallyj said:

I called C&A this morning regarding another issue, making dining reservations and because one party booked in Canada, no can do, because currencies are different, even though there is no charge for my time dining reservations.

I asked about my eDoc for a late August cruise showing the higher ‘tips’ amount. The agent said Royal Corporate sent an email ‘blast’ on Monday to hopefully all cust service agents, they are to share the notification of increased ‘tips’ is a mistake, no change ‘yet’.

C&A agent said they will notate your booking, so there should be no issue on board. Guess we will find out, once passengers are on board these sailings where eDocs showed an increase.

Someone did not get the email?

Not an agent,  just a cruiser so no email. 

8 hours ago, wallyj said:

I called C&A this morning regarding another issue, making dining reservations and because one party booked in Canada, no can do, because currencies are different, even though there is no charge for my time dining reservations.

I asked about my eDoc for a late August cruise showing the higher ‘tips’ amount. The agent said Royal Corporate sent an email ‘blast’ on Monday to hopefully all cust service agents, they are to share the notification of increased ‘tips’ is a mistake, no change ‘yet’.

C&A agent said they will notate your booking, so there should be no issue on board. Guess we will find out, once passengers are on board these sailings where eDocs showed an increase.

Someone did not get the email?

With a group booking the travel agent has to call in to  pay the gratuities , you can not do it yourself 

so much for an email blast working 🙄

Just on less thing to worry about 

our 2 cruises next year are with Celebrity with their All in pricing , so Don’t have worry about any increase ,and  at  $135 CAD ($105usd) per day, it a great deal 

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Ok , we can now delated the thread 

Recheck my edocs , it is now showing $14.50:a day 

why can the Royal IT department screw up on the drink package pricing again 😁

AC478053-86D9-47D2-9A7C-710B01B8D728.jpeg

My edocs still show the "new" higher gratuities.  When is your cruise?  Mine is 8/28.