Constellation’s Celebrity Suite question

jrowland

Trying to determine if there is more than one entry door into the bathroom? From what I can see on Celebrity web site, it looks like the only door entry requires you to go through the separate bedroom?

Appreciate any information you can provide.

Only one on a M-Class in the bedroom.   If you had more than 2 in the cabin they to come into the bedroom and squeeze all way past the foot of bed to get to it.

image.thumb.png.e305433355d9612dd5c926fcafdd0af9.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

9 minutes ago, jrowland said:

Trying to determine if there is more than one entry door into the bathroom? From what I can see on Celebrity web site, it looks like the only door entry requires you to go through the separate bedroom?

Appreciate any information you can provide.

That is correct.  If you will be entertaining, or having other guests on the sofa, it's one of the downsides to the M class CS cabins.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

That is correct.  If you will be entertaining, or having other guests on the sofa, it's one of the downsides to the M class CS cabins.

That would be a deal breaker for me, I like to once or twice a cruise, have folks over for a beverage etc, I'd not do that if they had to go through my bedroom to use the water closet.  There is also a suite on another ship, EDGE??, that looks like the only access to the balcony is also through the bedroom.  I've only seen it on YouTube and the suite looks lovely, but again why would they design it like that!?!

We absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED our Celebrity Suite on the Summit last summer but, yeah, the bathroom entry was a bit odd. Wouldn't stop us from booking one again, though. It's a wonderful cabin. 👍 Oh, and I would note that on the "revolutionized" Summit, they have removed that big piece of furniture at the foot of the bed, so it's not such a tight squeeze.

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere

On 7/30/2022 at 12:42 PM, LGW59 said:

That would be a deal breaker for me, I like to once or twice a cruise, have folks over for a beverage etc, I'd not do that if they had to go through my bedroom to use the water closet.  There is also a suite on another ship, EDGE??, that looks like the only access to the balcony is also through the bedroom.  I've only seen it on YouTube and the suite looks lovely, but again why would they design it like that!?!

The Royal Suite onboard Edge has access to the balcony only from the bedroom.  We found it odd. Not only when entertaining guests, but hoping not to disturb sleeping DH if I wanted to relax on balcony.