Cruisewear opinion needed. The struggle is real !

2boyzmom

IMO, you should keep both. Does your husband normally have a strong voice on your wardrobe and what you wear? 

They are both very beautiful and very appropriate cruise wear.

When I find a style of something I like and fits well I often will buy a couple of them in different colors/patterns. I think this is pretty common with women as clothes don't fit or look the same from designer to designer. All women know what I mean.

Keep both and have a great time on your cruise. You will look fabulous!

Safe sailing!

I forgot to ask, is your husband color blind? It is more prevalent in males. My brother is color blind so that came to mind too.

Edited by Cruisercl
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cruisercl said:

When I find a style of something I like and fits well I often will buy a couple of them in different colors/patterns. I think this is pretty common with women as clothes don't fit or look the same from designer to designer. All women know what I mean.

Slow down there Cowgirl. Some of us men use the exact same strategy.  Why stop at "a couple?" 🤣😎

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2022 at 6:39 PM, 2boyzmom said:

Ladies my husband thinks they look exactly the same and need to return one . Opinions welcome! 

78B7F7C0-3819-46D7-867F-6217F68DD03E.jpeg

So much more behind your husbands comment it would be fascinating to explore but not on this thread. The swirly one is the most flexible as many more plain pieces in either white or one of the colors will work well with it. The other one is way too busy and limited in scope and this advice is from a male that certainly can see that they are not exactly alike.

16 hours ago, Cruisercl said:

I forgot to ask, is your husband color blind? It is more prevalent in males. My brother is color blind so that came to mind too.

oooh good point.  My ex-huz was profoundly colorblind, we often had some funny conversations along the lines of "those two things are the same" "No, they're completely different" 🤣

• Haha 1