Testing could be changing again as of the 14th

6 hours ago, little britain said:

I’m not thrilled that unvaccinated will now be allowed on board. 
jmho. 

As long as YOU are vaxxed, you are protected from serious illness, and that's all that matters. Personally, I'm 4x vaxxed and have also had Covid - and I think everyone should sail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

As long as YOU are vaxxed, you are protected from serious illness, and that's all that matters. Personally, I'm 4x vaxxed and have also had Covid - and I think everyone should sail.

I am vaccinated and boosted too and I don’t care about other peoples vaccine status either. I think everyone should be able to sail but I understand why the cruise lines have required vaccination and have been cautious about lifting the requirement. One reason is that if someone does get seriously ill they have to deal with it onboard. At this point most of the unvaccinated likely have been infected and has some immunity that will protect against serious illness. I don’t think it will be very long before the vaccination requirements are lifted. There are stumbling blocks to completely lifting it, Canada, Bermuda and the Bahamas. 

• Like 1

As a nurse, the main concern with unvaxxinated guests may be that they are more prone to getting more seriously ill. Not every case, but possible. They do have a medical center onboard, but I'm sure they do not want to be dealing with many serious cases at one time. 

Being vaccinated does not guarantee less severe case either, but tends to be that way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1