Le Voyage Reservations on Beyond

Beachlady53

We booked it via the cruise planner.  It is a small venue and when we went to book there was only 1 night of 12 where the earliest time was 8 p.m..  Most night were unavailable and 2 other nights had 9:30 available.  

1 hour ago, Beachlady53 said:

Beyond's Le Voyage specialty restaurant is not showing up in Specialty Dining to make reservation.  Do you have to reserve this restaurant when you're on board?

It might be fully reserved on your sailing or your sailing is too far in the future to permit booking yet, or it's a glitch.  When are you sailing? 

I’m having this same problem for our August 2023 sailing. You can book all of the other specialty restaurants EXCEPT for Le Voyage.

Given the cruise is a year out and there is tons of availability at all the other specialty restaurants I’m sure Le Voyage isn’t sold out. It must be that they only release reservations closer to the cruise date. Why that is I don’t know, but perhaps they hold back in order to release to suite guests early (we are not booked in a suite)?

I’d be curious if others have had this issue how far I’m advance they open reservations. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2022 at 12:18 PM, dacrow said:

I’m having this same problem for our August 2023 sailing. You can book all of the other specialty restaurants EXCEPT for Le Voyage.

Given the cruise is a year out and there is tons of availability at all the other specialty restaurants I’m sure Le Voyage isn’t sold out. It must be that they only release reservations closer to the cruise date. Why that is I don’t know, but perhaps they hold back in order to release to suite guests early (we are not booked in a suite)?

I’d be curious if others have had this issue how far I’m advance they open reservations. 

They may hold some space for on board bookings or high end suites with included specialty dining,  but when booking for excursions, dining, spa open up they are open to everyone at the same time.  No early booking for suites.

13 minutes ago, jelayne said:

They may hold some space for on board bookings or high end suites with included specialty dining,  but when booking for excursions, dining, spa open up they are open to everyone at the same time.  No early booking for suites.

It’s nice to know that we’re all treated equally sometimes.

19 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Yes, the OP should just go to the specialty dining desk ASAP when boarding. Eden was all booked up for my parents' on the Beyond this week, precruise, but they were able to get a reservation on board (just a normal verandah room).