BOARDING ORDER

7 hours ago, drumming cruisers said:

We are booked on Encore in a week thru CAS, we are also Sapphire Latitudes.  Which boards first?  Embarking in Seattle. Not sure if they have separate areas after check in like NY

As far as I know, NY is the only place that gives CAS priority boarding. 

In the past, the Bell Street Terminal in Seattle has been a chaotic mess with no priority seating and a free for all at boarding time. Ask when you get there. 

For that matter, the brand new Miami terminal is a chaotic mess with no priority boarding other than Haven. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

In the past, the Bell Street Terminal in Seattle has been a chaotic mess with no priority seating and a free for all at boarding time. Ask when you get there. 

For that matter, the brand new Miami terminal is a chaotic mess with no priority boarding other than Haven. 

Boston too!!

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Sailed in July. Seattle is odd….  I saw a sign for Haven guests, but did not notice a CAS or Latitude area. Much of the boarding area was taken up by people completing the ArriveCAN documents or taking last minute Covid tests. (You will be amazed at the number of people who arrive unprepared). Passengers were seated off to the left in no apparent order and in a constrained area.  Once they started boarding they ran thru the groups in a matter of minutes. You could be a priority boarder, but if you are not near the doors when your group is called, you will be boarding whenever you finally get to the door. It’s not like they wait five minutes to make certain all boarding group 1 is on before they call 2. Perhaps there is a segregated area for priority boarding, but I never saw it. Organized chaos in a tight space is best way to describe Seattle.