Upload of pictures for online check in could be a problem

ace2542

13 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

And if you do manage to take them, they may not like them, and will do them again anyway.

I can download the E -Docs without them I  have just been looking at it. But thanks for the help.

5 hours ago, exlondoner said:

And if you do manage to take them, they may not like them, and will do them again anyway.

We found the same. It is a waste of time taking and uploading your photos. My travel agent told me that, but we did it anyway - just to see if we could do it I suppose.

I managed to do it myself but anyway they retook my picture at embarkation in Southampton...IMO, this online check-in is a waste of time and only adds extra confusion and worries to travelers on the top of all other things to prepare for a trip. And anyway, you still have to go through check-in at embarkation, so what's the point of online check-in?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EuropeanAmericanTraveler said:

I managed to do it myself but anyway they retook my picture at embarkation in Southampton...IMO, this online check-in is a waste of time and only adds extra confusion and worries to travelers on the top of all other things to prepare for a trip. And anyway, you still have to go through check-in at embarkation, so what's the point of online check-in?

Not to get too technical, I wonder what the % of photos accepted are. Maybe we would attempt to and see if we can figure out why they reject.

16 hours ago, BklynBoy8 said:

Not to get too technical, I wonder what the % of photos accepted are. Maybe we would attempt to and see if we can figure out why they reject.

Ours were accepted. My wife's passport photo - she always looks good. For me, I had to use a slightly older visa photo which looked less like a mug shot than my passport one.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TouchstoneFeste said:

Ours were accepted. My wife's passport photo - she always looks good. For me, I had to use a slightly older visa photo which looked less like a mug shot than my passport one.

I can download the e-ticket without needing to do any of that so I will do that.

Edited by ace2542