Coffee card

GOIN2C

Am I correct with info I received that you don’t need beverage package for  all members in stateroom if you purchase coffee card?  Can you share coffees  from card with other stateroom members?  We are D + and have no need for other beverage packages and can you Diamond lounge for some coffees.  I would like to purchase i coffee package to share with husband for cappuccinos after dinner 

thanks in advance

Edited by GOIN2C

• GOIN2C changed the title to Coffee card
2 minutes ago, GOIN2C said:

Am I correct with info I received that you don’t need beverage package for  all members in stateroom if you purchase coffee card?  

Can you share coffees  from card with other stateroom members?  

Yes and yes.

5 hours ago, GOIN2C said:

Am I correct with info I received that you don’t need beverage package for  all members in stateroom if you purchase coffee card?  Can you share coffees  from card with other stateroom members?  We are D + and have no need for other beverage packages and can you Diamond lounge for some coffees.  I would like to purchase i coffee package to share with husband for cappuccinos after dinner 

thanks in advance

You can stand in line and yell, "Coffee is on me!" and treat the next 14 people in line, if you wish.  😄 

• Haha 5

On 8/12/2022 at 3:42 PM, fbcmusicman said:

It is a small business size punch card. Each regular drink (one shot) is a punch. Two punches if you want two shots. There are 15 punches on the card. 

This is the regular conundrum with the Card. On some ships it's one punch for any size of drink. On others it's 2 punches for the bigger drinks. If it's the latter it's cheaper to pay for the drink. Check before you buy. 

39 minutes ago, the penguins said:

This is the regular conundrum with the Card. On some ships it's one punch for any size of drink. On others it's 2 punches for the bigger drinks. If it's the latter it's cheaper to pay for the drink. Check before you buy. 

I always get a Tall Carmel Macchiato and at $4.25 a pop, 15 of them would be $63.75! So I think it is a great savings.

Edited by fbcmusicman

On 8/12/2022 at 8:13 AM, GOIN2C said:

thanks in advance

If you go to the diamond lounge, they typically have a machine available that can make expressos, cappuccinos, etc. We use it quite often

6 minutes ago, tlwg04 said:

where do you purchase this card?

does the symphony offer the 10 drink (alcohol) card as well? 

Usually available at any venue offering the specialty coffees.

There have been very few if any reports of the drink card being available.