Wonder of the Seas with 1.5 year old

BLAMBKY

I see lots of cool play areas. of course, I expect at a year & a half he will be just toddling around.

The indoor play area (kid club areas w/simple slides and scooting. bikes) is there a place we can play with him outside of club hours? What splash pad areas are available on the ship and private island? If you have specific info about this ship with a little, feel free to share. First with first G'son. So excited!

The Wonder has a small but fun splash pad area for kids in diapers, I’m not sure of the hours, but they would probably be the same as Splashaway Bay for the older kids.   There is also a nice indoor Jungle Jim near the kids club that is open straight through from the time the kids clubs open early in the morning until the time they closes which I think it as 10pm. Outdoor there is the mini golf course and the kids play area on the back of the ship. And don’t forget about Central Park.  All of these areas would be great places for a 1.5 year old to walk around.  I think Labadee has a small splash pad.  Cococay has a huge splash area and a zero depth pool and lagoon.  I can’t remember if either of these had diaper restrictions since both my kids are now potty trained.  There is also a pirate ship on Cococay, however 1.5 may be a little young for the pirate ship.

• Like 1

It is interesting that I have not been able to see what restrictions/recommendations are for little ones specifically for the splash pads. I know the pools are a no go but it would be nice to know if the splash pas area is an option.

4 hours ago, BLAMBKY said:

I see lots of cool play areas. of course, I expect at a year & a half he will be just toddling around.

The indoor play area (kid club areas w/simple slides and scooting. bikes) is there a place we can play with him outside of club hours? What splash pad areas are available on the ship and private island? If you have specific info about this ship with a little, feel free to share. First with first G'son. So excited!

Adventure Ocean - Wonder of the Seas

image.thumb.png.c790757e4120cebb8a4db33cfc8d57c4.png

image.png.3bac7d41e8fe6af7098aa67022f1585c.png

image.png.47fc0d8956aacd3ec5e9c602ef8a0054.png

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Adventure Ocean - Wonder of the Seas

image.png.3bac7d41e8fe6af7098aa67022f1585c.png

Looks like it would be a good space, especially on a rainy day.

Do they allow parents/G'parents to use this area? Or is this for paid childcare? 

We are not sailing on this ship until next year, but we sailed on Symphony of the Seas with a 18 month old and she loved it. Riding the carousel a thousand times, the splash pad, and in general just walking the hallways. At that age little ones can have fun doing anything.

I'm sure he will be plenty entertained I assure you on any Oasis class ships. They've built this ship so that it's pretty impossible for any age to be bored. It should be the most fun he's ever had at that age.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, xps15z said:

We are not sailing on this ship until next year, but we sailed on Symphony of the Seas with a 18 month old and she loved it. Riding the carousel a thousand times, the splash pad, and in general just walking the hallways. At that age little ones can have fun doing anything.

I'm sure he will be plenty entertained I assure you on any Oasis class ships. They've built this ship so that it's pretty impossible for any age to be bored. It should be the most fun he's ever had at that age.

I sure hope so! Thanks for your replies!