Can anyone assist with deciphering a PROMO code?

Homestyle

Hi! You are correct BEVCL = classic beverage package. IN= internet and GRAT= gratuities. I’m guessing the number 7 may represent 7 day sailing, but that’s just a guess.

I’m not sure what YVJ8  means but probably others will be able to help decipher. 

So you will have some nice perks to enhance your cruise. 😀🛳 Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bye-seaya said:

Hi! You are correct BEVCL = classic beverage package. IN= internet and GRAT= gratuities. I’m guessing the number 7 may represent 7 day sailing, but that’s just a guess.

I’m not sure what YVJ8  means but probably others will be able to help decipher. 

So you will have some nice perks to enhance your cruise. 😀🛳 Enjoy! 

Classic beverage package including gratuities.

The IN means including. Internet is listed on a separate line as shown from my sailing. Yes, the 7 is the number of nights.

TXY3-SURFCHG 15

The main point was, I have come home and double checked as I sure we had drinks, WiFi and Grats. On thes ship they said no, called shoresidea and they said no. Now I will have to try and reclai  the Auto Grats added to our onboard account and charged rto my credit card. 

Thank you. Just came off the Eclipse, originally booked and lifted and shifted twice due to Celebrity cancellations. Challenged it at guest services and was charged daily grants on room account.  Called through to celebrity HQ and was told not included. Have now paid on check out. Will email/call to get a refund or do a charge back through Amex I suppose. 

Sounds like the ship was saying they didn't have AI and their invoice says they did.  Always have a copy of your invoice available when boarding the ship.   I keep all things relevant to the sailing in an email folder on the server so I can access from my phone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homestyle said:

The main point was, I have come home and double checked as I sure we had drinks, WiFi and Grats. On thes ship they said no, called shoresidea and they said no. Now I will have to try and reclai  the Auto Grats added to our onboard account and charged rto my credit card. 

Thank you. Just came off the Eclipse, originally booked and lifted and shifted twice due to Celebrity cancellations. Challenged it at guest services and was charged daily grants on room account.  Called through to celebrity HQ and was told not included. Have now paid on check out. Will email/call to get a refund or do a charge back through Amex I suppose. 

I agree with @Barwick Cruiser.  The gratuities "included" are not the "Auto Grats" you're talking about.

• Like 1

Unfortunately your situation is exactly why I always ask for the Guest Copy from X. Any chance you have yours, not just the invoice? It will contain two line items for each item included in your fare. This is a copy & paste from our Guest Copy for an upcoming cruise. The first line item shows  the billed amount for the item and the next line shows a credit for that amount. I have no idea why "Gratuities" isn't in some cryptic code like all the other line items.

Gratuities
TCI9-GRAT DLX 7N

TCO4-BEVPRINGRAT7
TCO3-PROMO2P 7N
YVY2-INTERNETCHG
YVY3-INTERNETSAV

I know on previous cruises the daily gratuity would show up on the account but it would always net out so that at the very end the only balance left would be for any souvenirs we purchased. If you don't have it, I would see if you could get it from X. Without it I'm not sure how successful you'll be arguing it with X or even trying the chargeback route with your CC company.

Best of luck. 

• Thanks 1