Medallion Net phone number

travellingnana

1 hour ago, travellingnana said:

Anyone have a direct phone number for the Medallion Net people?  For whatever reason I can’t pick a boarding time…tells me no groups are available…while my roll call tells me the times have opened up.   Thanks

Just show up whenever you want. It's not worth wasting your time on,

You will NOT be turned away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, travellingnana said:

Anyone have a direct phone number for the Medallion Net people?  For whatever reason I can’t pick a boarding time…tells me no groups are available…while my roll call tells me the times have opened up.   Thanks

If you want to…call the regular Princess phone and select option for the Medallion App.  Not sure if they are there on the weekend.  Or first thing Monday morning 0600 PT.

Or like @CineGraphicsuggested…just show up.  No stressing…

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

@travellingnana  FYI, Medallion Net is the internet service that is provided when on board the ship if you pay for or have wi-fi included.  Medallionclass is the name of the App we all love so much, LOL.  As mentioned above to get to an ocean navigator person to help with the MedallionClass App you go through the main Princess number and there is an option.  Beware, it seems that Princess hired an off shore company to take these calls.  I have a very hard time with them because of the loud background noise and very poor phone connection.  I am not sure what happened to the original ocean navigator people that I believe were here in the US.  I hope they didn't lose their jobs.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

Just show up whenever you want. It's not worth wasting your time on,

You will NOT be turned away.

40 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you want to…call the regular Princess phone and select option for the Medallion App.  Not sure if they are there on the weekend.  Or first thing Monday morning 0600 PT.

Or like @CineGraphicsuggested…just show up.  No stressing…

30 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

@travellingnana  FYI, Medallion Net is the internet service that is provided when on board the ship if you pay for or have wi-fi included.  Medallionclass is the name of the App we all love so much, LOL.  As mentioned above to get to an ocean navigator person to help with the MedallionClass App you go through the main Princess number and there is an option.  Beware, it seems that Princess hired an off shore company to take these calls.  I have a very hard time with them because of the loud background noise and very poor phone connection.  I am not sure what happened to the original ocean navigator people that I believe were here in the US.  I hope they didn't lose their jobs.

Thank you for all your answers. I’ll try calling Monday morning, and when that doesn’t do me any good, I’ll just show up!!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, travellingnana said:

I couldn't either.  I uninstalled the app then reinstalled then called princess and spoke to tech support and they also couldn't do it.  I am in the green lane and have been able to reserve dining and input all information but I have three cruises books.  My next cruise is in a month and I was told to just show up that princess knows there is a glitch in the program

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gerig said:

I couldn't either.  I uninstalled the app then reinstalled then called princess and spoke to tech support and they also couldn't do it.  I am in the green lane and have been able to reserve dining and input all information but I have three cruises books.  My next cruise is in a month and I was told to just show up that princess knows there is a glitch in the program

Good to know that you were just told to show up. Thanks!

16 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

You can also email them at 

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

when emailing they will want guest name, DOB, booking number, device being used, and operating system if known, 

I have tried this & they responded right away with additional questions.

no resolution yet.

Funny thing:

I clicked on link to print my Oct. 2022 luggage tags and

the tags are for my September 2024 cruise I cannot access or add to the app.

My other 3 bookings work fine on website & app.

10 hours ago, dog said:

I have tried this & they responded right away with additional questions.

no resolution yet.

Funny thing:

I clicked on link to print my Oct. 2022 luggage tags and

the tags are for my September 2024 cruise I cannot access or add to the app.

My other 3 bookings work fine on website & app.

I can't get an arrival time for my September or October cruise.   Everything else is working fine.