Confused by check-in date

vicky3vicky

We will be sailing on the Carnival Panorama for a week cruise on November 12. We are platinum so I guess we get to check-in 2 days early. Online, it says I can check in on August 27 but Carnival keeps sending messages to my phone that I can check-in 90 days before my cruise, which would be tommorrow/ WHich is correct? And should I check in over the phone or on their site? Thanks

That message you are getting is so strange.  We are on Panorama in 21 days, and we can't check-in until the 18th (Platinum also).  I just tried to check-in (just to see if it would let me) but it won't let me.

In regard to your question, checking in by phone or site - I always check-in via their website and it's so easy, I never any issues.  

• Like 1

Your "Check In" is done on Carnival's website and can be accessed 14 days (or 16 days in your case) prior to the cruise.

If I remember correctly your vaccination attestation has to be done 90 days prior to the cruise (I'm sure I'll be corrected if that's not the case).  You just log into your account and indicate that you're either vaccinated or not vaccinated.

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, groundloop said:

Your "Check In" is done on Carnival's website and can be accessed 14 days (or 16 days in your case) prior to the cruise.

If I remember correctly your vaccination attestation has to be done 90 days prior to the cruise (I'm sure I'll be corrected if that's not the case).  You just log into your account and indicate that you're either vaccinated or not vaccinated.

And how does one do the vaccination attestation if it's not in their things to do list on Carnivals page?

Thanks. According to the message sent to our phone we are to check in 90 days before our cruise. It actually says August 14 is our earliest chek in day. I was a bit freaked out after I read that and when I went to my online booking, because of the mesage sent, I accidentally read the check in date as August 27 rather than october 27. I still don't understand the reason for the message sent to our phone, though.

For Platinum/Diamond  guest it’s 16 days early and to get a A01 embarkation time immediately, you want to check in at 9pm on the 17th day Pacific and Midnight on the 16th day East Coast time.

Long Beach now has a Platinum/Diamond line at the terminal but the Captain’s Lounge was reserved for Suite passengers the last time I was there. Been on Panorama 3x.

With the elimination of Covid Testing maybe that part that they were using to Covid test in the Captains lounge might open up to Platinum/Diamond guest.

whether you get a 10am - 10:30am boarding time, the doors won’t open till around 11:30am, that has been my experience on 3x Panorama cruises, 1 Miracle and 2 Radiance cruises out of Long Beach.

Fred

1 hour ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

And how does one do the vaccination attestation if it's not in their things to do list on Carnivals page?

Check your Carnival Hub app under booking details I believe or your planner. I always get the Vax attestation done there as soon as I log on with my booking.

11 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I haven't been on a Carnival ship in several months, it used to pop up on their website when you were logged in but I don't see it now.  Apparently that's changed with the new protocols.

12 hours ago, Wennfred said:

Check your Carnival Hub app under booking details I believe or your planner. I always get the Vax attestation done there as soon as I log on with my booking.

My carnival hub app says i need to be connected to carnivals wifi and still has details of last cruise? 

1 hour ago, groundloop said:

I haven't been on a Carnival ship in several months, it used to pop up on their website when you were logged in but I don't see it now.  Apparently that's changed with the new protocols.

Hopefully. I have been booked since April and its never been there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

My carnival hub app says i need to be connected to carnivals wifi and still has details of last cruise? 

I had to delete the app and reinstall bc it was doing me the same way and I could not get the old cruise info out.