Walgreens won't let me schedule a COVID Test!

handbellplayer

I just signed on to try to get an appointment for testing at Walgreens on Friday.  I went through the entire questionnaire (truthfully) and at the end I got this:

"We're sorry, we can't schedule this test type because you don't meet federal testing eligibility criteria."

Has anyone else had this issue?

35 minutes ago, SlightDraw said:

Are you seeking a COVID-19 test because of high transmission rates and difficulty maintaining recommended social distancing?

if you said no to this go back and say yes

There's also a screen that asks if you have been told by a health provider that you have certain conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease, etc. If you check one of those, you should be able to make an appointment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hallux said:

Is there a reason you require the Walgreens test rather than using the at-home proctored kits that can be bought online (or the free government tests that can be proctored for a $20 fee)?

We have appointments with RTT for Thursday morning.   I'm scheduling these as a backup for Friday.

UPDATE:  Thanks for the advice above.  It worked!

2 hours ago, handbellplayer said:

I just signed on to try to get an appointment for testing at Walgreens on Friday.  I went through the entire questionnaire (truthfully) and at the end I got this:

"We're sorry, we can't schedule this test type because you don't meet federal testing eligibility criteria."

Has anyone else had this issue?

Yes, I ran into this at a couple places some time ago.  I actually ended up going to my primary Doc and they did a test for me.  

If we have to test again in the future, which I doubt at this point, we will use the Telehealth option.  

Edit: Oops!   I see that you already resolved this.  Good deal.  

Edited by ldubs

We had a lot of stress with this (won't cruise till it is gone). Also had trouble at Wallgreens we are lucky our county has free no ques. testing in a mall parking lot . Did it in the car two hours later e-mailed us results printed them out and end of drama. It is very stressful hope it works out for you.