Refreshment Package - 2 Questions

If these have been asked and answered, please forgive me. I did try doing a search but to no avail.  My DW and I both have the Refreshment Package. Two questions:

1.  Can I get a mocktail and a bottle of water ( or any two items) at the same time just using my card? I drink a lot of water during the day and like to have a bottle always with me. 

2.  I had read that if you don't like what you ordered, you can just order something else. When we last cruised, about 12 years ago, there was a waiting period of about 20 minutes between orders to try to prevent those people getting something for someone who did not have a package. I remember that it was difficult to find a good non-alcoholic Mudslide or Miami Vice on Celebrity. When I went to a different bar, they told me that I just ordered one. Is that how it works on Royal? 

As always, thanks.

7 minutes ago, caravellov1 said:

If these have been asked and answered, please forgive me. I did try doing a search but to no avail.  My DW and I both have the Refreshment Package. Two questions:

1.  Can I get a mocktail and a bottle of water ( or any two items) at the same time just using my card? I drink a lot of water during the day and like to have a bottle always with me. 

2.  I had read that if you don't like what you ordered, you can just order something else. When we last cruised, about 12 years ago, there was a waiting period of about 20 minutes between orders to try to prevent those people getting something for someone who did not have a package. I remember that it was difficult to find a good non-alcoholic Mudslide or Miami Vice on Celebrity. When I went to a different bar, they told me that I just ordered one. Is that how it works on Royal? 

As always, thanks.

The only wait i had was before covid at the soda machines. They were timed for 5 minutes or so and I only partially filled and let my finger off the button. Some soda is only in the machines.

Try a frozen mango or peach daiquiri my favorite when I'm hot. But I like mud slides too. 

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

The only wait i had was before covid at the soda machines. They were timed for 5 minutes or so and I only partially filled and let my finger off the button. Some soda is only in the machines.

Try a frozen mango or peach daiquiri my favorite when I'm hot. But I like mud slides too. 

Finger on the button has nothing to do with timing on freestyle machines.  As long as the cup with the RFID chip stays in the machine, you can overflow the cup if you want.  As far as timing on the freestyle machines, there used to be a 15 minute wait on some ships, but I haven't seen a ship with a wait time on the freestyle machine in years.

• Like 1