When was the last time you recieved a Crown and Anchor issue (magazine) in the mail?

I will check out the rccl website, thanks! Glad to see rccl has new stuff on the web! It's great to see all of the past sailings, it makes me smile

syndyj--We are sailing the Freedom together! So awesome to see in the single digit months!!! I hope the time goes by quickly......

My 2006 #1 copy arrived in January and it stated that hard copies of the magazine would be sent in the mail only twice a year and that on a quarterly basis, beginning in April, there would be an email version complete with discount coupons. I believe that their website will offer discount coupons updated monthly.

I will check out the rccl website, thanks! Glad to see rccl has new stuff on the web! It's great to see all of the past sailings, it makes me smile

syndyj--We are sailing the Freedom together! So awesome to see in the single digit months!!! I hope the time goes by quickly......

dizzy, the months are going by faster than we know it!

In bold print on the front cover of the last issue:

"FINAL ISSUE

We're moving online!

Stay in the know. Sign up for our new quarterly e-Newsletter and monthly email updates - right inside

Explore royalcaribbean.com/crownandanchor for members-only features, like Savings Certificates and your personal profile with cruise history."

Inside the issue was a form to be filled out and mailed in. I would describe it but I sent it in when the issue arrived. The part that was not sent in said "Just fill out the card on the right and be sure to check the "Yes" box for e-mail. Then presto, we'll send the latest updates right to your inbox."

There is an article inside that walks you through the steps. It is titled "Break Out the E-Bubbly." Part of what it says is: "Visit royalcaribbean.com/crownandanchor and click the "Activate" link under "Get Access to Crown & Anchor Online." Then just follow the instructions to activate your account online and get instant access to all the member-only areas.

Hope this helps you.

I was just going to mention that - the online feature is only available for US residents at this point. Us Canadians can't access the member area on the RCI website. Hopefully they get that up and running soon!

No "final issue" written on my cover, I do live outside the US and the online feature is not available for me as yet.

Definitely no "final issue" on our cover either and the note inside mentioned that two editions a year will be sent by mail, the others by email. Just saw their new emagazine online. Some interesting articles.

I got an email yesterday from RCL called "Explorer Video Newsletter". It looks like their book. There are four articles to look at. No coupons though.

I received that video today but I could not get it to work. It loaded over and over but I could not view the video.:confused:

Archived