Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

Thank you for sharing your review of NYC. It was both positive and informative. And yes, count me in as someone who lives in NY, yet hasn't seen 1/2 of the sites you visited. I was excited when I saw you drinking a fun ship because that I have done.. . ha.

Would love to hear you overall impression of NY. Enjoy Bermuda and your cruise!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think that’s enough.

I was on Horizon last month…. Worst guys burgers ever.  No veggies, horrible fries, dry cold bun , dry burger.  Went one time in 8 days .  Was still great n Panorama last February - we will see if any better on Radiance in November..  but definitely not the same 

33 minutes ago, Webecruzen said:

New York City is the best Sail Away view!  Jim and I will have to start looking for cruises for next year. Don’t think we could do as much pre cruise as you have done.  
Have a awesome cruise. 

B2B on Magic starting 9/8 next year! 😁

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, cruisin from vegas said:

I was on Horizon last month…. Worst guys burgers ever.  No veggies, horrible fries, dry cold bun , dry burger.  Went one time in 8 days .  Was still great n Panorama last February - we will see if any better on Radiance in November..  but definitely not the same 

The one I had the first day on splendor was bad. Soggy bun. Didn’t have all of the toppings. Bad fries. Guys ain’t what it used to be I guess.

Edited by Saint Greg

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I didn’t realize we had a time change. We’re going ahead an hour. I guess we’ll get an extra hour the last night or something.

We had the same thing so that the ship's time will be Bermuda time. (Atlantic).

• Like 2

Stewart seems good so far. He picked up my laundry. He didn’t give me any issues requesting evening service. Even offered to bring towels or whatever if I wanted in the morning. I don’t need anything in the mornings but it was nice of him to ask. The others I’ve had this year have not liked evening service.

E0B18016-81C2-40F5-BBFB-28B775B82F6A.jpeg

• Like 7