Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

13 hours ago, 4hunters said:

It’s an excellent game, Greg. Highly recommend you watch the end if you have the means. Heading to the bottom of the 8th, Mets up 5-3. 

Edit:  Diaz just threw a 103 mph fast ball to end the inning and get out of a jam. They analysts are saying it’s the fastest ball he’s ever thrown. 

14 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Someone started singing sweet Caroline on the mic and everyone joined in and the Mets game wasn’t loud enough to drown it out.

362D1755-2937-42D9-8AFF-D0DAF9872848.jpeg

Sweet Caroline-one of my all time favorites!  It's a "Boston Red Sox song" and us Yankee fans do NOT talk about the BoSox in anything but X rated terms.  I know, I know, how can you hate a baseball team.  We can and we do!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

The bar you'll want to visit at the Dockyard is the Frog and Onion. Don't forget to check out Fun Golf. 😎

Thanks Jamman, was in Bermuda twice in college at Elbow Beach Surf Club.  I think 5 times on cruises to Hamilton and St. Georges.  Rented mopeds so being on my own at King's Wharf is going to be a whole new experience!  Have a great cruise north.  My mom's dad and family are from Quebec and we spent summers growing up at their camp in tiny Buckingham.  And yes, I can speak the language!!!  Bon voyage mon ami. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Sweet Caroline-one of my all time favorites!  It's a "Boston Red Sox song" and us Yankee fans do NOT talk about the BoSox in anything but X rated terms.  I know, I know, how can you hate a baseball team.  We can and we do!

It’s an everyone song and it’s annoying. The Carolina panthers play it after their home games. It’s like. Caroline. Not Carolina. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

With all the doom and gloom about the internet before we sailed,  I have to say it's worked pretty well. 😎

Yeah I can’t really complain considering I’ve been able to stream baseball games. It has me wondering if I need premium in the future if I can do this on value.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah I can’t really complain considering I’ve been able to stream baseball games. It has me wondering if I need premium in the future if I can do this on value.

I would try the value next time,  and then upgrade if you need to. 😎

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I would try the value next time,  and then upgrade if you need to. 😎

I think I’ll do that. If I haven’t already bought it. I bought alot of stuff with my gift cards that time the spa sale worked for everything 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

i think maybe horseshoe bay

Van at the end of the pier. $7 each way. May have gone up since last time. Didn't get a chance to check it out this time. 

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 2