RCL App/Menus

Cruising on Sept. 1st 9 night Adventure of the Seas and was looking at the menus on my app and they only have 5 days of menus listed for MDR. Wanted to see what dinners we want to miss and go to specialty restaurants.

Is this normal? Now I'm starting to question if the menus they have for days 1-4 are even accurate.

Thanks for any help/info on this

3 minutes ago, sunlover2 said:

Cruising on Sept. 1st 9 night Adventure of the Seas and was looking at the menus on my app and they only have 5 days of menus listed for MDR. Wanted to see what dinners we want to miss and go to specialty restaurants.

Is this normal? Now I'm starting to question if the menus they have for days 1-4 are even accurate.

I'm currently on the Adventure 9 night, and the full menus didn't appear in the app either until right before the cruise or on Day 1.  I can't remember.  Relax.  They will feed you.  (not very well, but you will be fed)

• Haha 1

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

I'm currently on the Adventure 9 night, and the full menus didn't appear in the app either until right before the cruise or on Day 1.  I can't remember.  Relax.  They will feed you.  (not very well, but you will be fed)

(Buy a specialty dining package.  You can thank me later)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

😆😂

Not worried about getting fed but will pass on my non-favorites. Thanks for the info

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Note you're not viewing the menu for your cruise. You're viewing the menu for the currently sailing cruise for that ship.  So if that's a 5-day cruise, you'll just see 5 days.

OH....Thanks so much!! So do you think the dinners 1-5 are the same as the 9 nighter?

2 hours ago, sunlover2 said:

We just came off the Allure and the menus were all accurate.  I don't remember if they were available before the cruise or not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

(not very well, but you will be fed)

I'm curious to know what is it that's bad? Is it just in the MDR? I'll be on Adventure next fall. I hope they get their act together.

On 8/22/2022 at 5:07 PM, Airbear232 said:

We just came off the Allure and the menus were all accurate.  I don't remember if they were available before the cruise or not.

Going on Allure 9/3, 8 day with Labadee on Day 3 and I was trying to verfiy is 2nd formal night on day 6 or 7.  Is the lobster night the same as the 2nd formal night.  I current app says lobster is day 6.

On 8/22/2022 at 5:24 PM, Sea Dog said:

I'm curious to know what is it that's bad? Is it just in the MDR? I'll be on Adventure next fall. I hope they get their act together.

I never had much of a problem with the food in the MDR.  What I DO have a problem with is that I'm not seeing the Chicken Marsala on any of the menus for my sailing on Harmony in 3.5 weeks. Now THAT'S a problem!

I guess the old adage - "Keep your expectations low, and you'll never be disappointed" applies here. (This also works well with politics)

Edited by ramja96
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 2:28 PM, GStanMus said:

Going on Allure 9/3, 8 day with Labadee on Day 3 and I was trying to verfiy is 2nd formal night on day 6 or 7.  Is the lobster night the same as the 2nd formal night.  I current app says lobster is day 6.

Formals are second and second to last night’s.  Lobster night is second formal.  Enjoy!