Anything good on Vegan Menu in Main dining room?

Just now, CntPAcruiser said:

Thank for the info. Good to know! We'll be on Adventure this fall. It will be interesting to see how they are doing it.

Hopefully your app works fine .. as island lady says just scroll down to it past the kids menu.

Just grandeur wifi didnt work ..liberty I could just shows them the item on the app. I guess most dont order from vegan menu and they arent familiar with it., show them the item works . Lol. Hopefully soon we will have more waiters with experience. I've had some their very first ever week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

I discovered it by accident.  Just browsing on the app...scrolling down past the kids menu...ran across the Vegan menu.   Worked for me when I did not like the offerings of the menu of the night.  🙂 

Do be prepared that it may take longer.    Not that many ordering off that menu.  

Except  the night when our whole table ordered the grilled avo and the chef came out to say he had never prepared so many!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CntPAcruiser said:

Are they doing printed menus that have the vegan options on them, or do you have to check the app? I've been looking at menus on the app, and some of the vegan options sound fresh and interesting.

Yes they have a small separate menu 

2 hours ago, CntPAcruiser said:

Thank for the info. Good to know! We'll be on Adventure this fall. It will be interesting to see how they are doing it.

Adventure is fine! They have the printed menu and no problem when I chose items. 

11 hours ago, island lady said:

I discovered it by accident.  Just browsing on the app...scrolling down past the kids menu...ran across the Vegan menu.   Worked for me when I did not like the offerings of the menu of the night.  🙂 

Do be prepared that it may take longer.    Not that many ordering off that menu.  

I've never noticed that the vegan items take any longer than regular items.  I'm not actually vegan, just like some of the offerings (the tempura veggies are YUM!!!!), and everything comes out on the regular schedule.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brillohead said:

I've never noticed that the vegan items take any longer than regular items.  I'm not actually vegan, just like some of the offerings (the tempura veggies are YUM!!!!), and everything comes out on the regular schedule.

Same for me.   I just love the Vegan food, but rarely eat it.   Guess I was just unlucky with my grilled Tofu.  The waiter apologized and told me it takes longer for "specialty" items.  I don't think a lot of pax on that PR cruise were eating Vegan.