Hotel Assignment in Miami Question

Avidtravler

13 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Thanks!

We stayed there for our March Splendor cruise. Nice, clean rooms and a good bar/restaurant on 25th floor (where reception is). Lots of construction happening around the hotel then so cab got confused. Breakfast was not very good and I would forego the complimentary “champagne” at checkin next time. Very easy ride in bus to the port……maybe 15 minutes. 

On 9/10/2022 at 4:58 PM, peribit said:

We are on the Dec 3 Splendor cruise and we are still waiting for the hotel assignment.  I wonder if it’s because a lot of the hotels are sold out on that date?

We are on the Dec. 3 Splendor cruise also and appear to be staying at the Intercontinental!

On 9/13/2022 at 10:00 AM, puppyluv1 said:

For anyone waiting to see their hotel assignment for the Jan 21, 2023 Splendor cruise, we were just assigned the AKA Brickell.  

I have no email yet from Regent, but the info in the itinerary of My Account now says "FREE 1-NIGHT PRE-BILTMORE HOTEL".  We are in a Concierge D.

28 minutes ago, jpcello said:

Our first (me and my sister) Regent cruise. Out of Miami on Splendor Feb 1. Our pre cruise hotel is called Hotel aka Brickell. Anybody?   

Look at my post above for my assessment of the AKA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna201213 said:

You are lucky, for those who will be to Intercontinental hotel, I have already been there. 
For dec 3, Regent has reserved Aka Brickell so I am disappointed. My stateroom is concierge and we are Gold 

I am still waiting for the hotel assignment for the Dec 3 sailing.  My TA told me that it should be soon.

1 hour ago, Anna201213 said:

I have known the name of the hotel for months.

Did you verify your Regent Account? When we click on manage this booking- view itinerary- you will see the name of your hotel for one night pre cruise

I did check my account and it only shows 1 night pre-cruise hotel, without hotel name. Hopefully they will assign it soon.