Lose your camera in Juneau, Alaska by the Mendenhall Glacier on 6-14-2022, Royal Princess ship? We found it yesterday

JuneauGal

We are local Juneau people and found a camera while we were walking the trail to Nugget Falls at the Mendenhall Glacier yesterday. My husband took out the sd card and here are a couple of photos. If it is yours and you want the card returned to you, let us know. It looks like the Royal Princess in Ketchikan 6-13-2022 and in Juneau 6-14-2022.  JuneauGal

IMG_4241.JPG

IMG_4299.JPG

• Like 4

You might contact the PCL port agent, since they are the local contact, and would be able to access lost and found information. Turning it into them might facilitate the return to the rightful owners. 

Ph 907 463-3900

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

That's a perfect example why you should always have the first photo on your camera to display contact information. i.e.- Name, address, email, telephone number, etc. 

Great idea. I always leave hiking information in my car when I go out for the day (just in case I am missing), but never thought of doing that with a camera. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mom says said:

You might contact the PCL port agent, since they are the local contact, and would be able to access lost and found information. Turning it into them might facilitate the return to the rightful owners. 

Ph 907 463-3900

I will do that today. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip!!