Allocation of cabin

lindylooellalouise

Hi all still waiting for my cabin allocation for my Virtuosa sailing on the 10th Sept, how can I access my tickets if the cabin is not yet allocated have requested them from my TA but they say they are not ready yet would like them sooner rather than later as leaving home at the weekend and won’t have access to a printer 🤔

If you have the MSC for me app on your phone,  Select your profile  from the app ,  select  E-Ticket and the e-ticket will be sent to the email address you registered.  It is a quicker way of getting your e ticket  otherwise you have to wait for your TA to forward it to you.

(Only works on the ships that use the MSC for me app)

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 4:18 PM, LifeonMars said:

If you have the MSC for me app on your phone,  Select your profile  from the app ,  select  E-Ticket and the e-ticket will be sent to the email address you registered.  It is a quicker way of getting your e ticket  otherwise you have to wait for your TA to forward it to you.

Just tried all that and where it says E- ticket I click on and it says to contact out travel agent which I’ve done only to be told no tickets ready yet, hopefully they will be soon before we leave.🫣

10 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Just tried all that and where it says E- ticket I click on and it says to contact out travel agent which I’ve done only to be told no tickets ready yet, hopefully they will be soon before we leave.🫣

How strange, you are using the app ?  I know using the log in on a computer it will not allow if using a TA 

On 8/30/2022 at 11:18 AM, LifeonMars said:

It's been a few years since cruising MSC and I really don't recall how I got my tickets.

Is the above the case?  Even t hough I am checking MSC's website for my e-tickets, they will really go first to my TA and then she has to forward them to me?

10 hours ago, mafig said:

It's been a few years since cruising MSC and I really don't recall how I got my tickets.

Is the above the case?  Even t hough I am checking MSC's website for my e-tickets, they will really go first to my TA and then she has to forward them to me?

Here in UK unless you book with MSC direct, I have found that my tickets have had to be emailed to me by the TA. Logging in to the MSC website and doing check in has always resulted in me not being able to down load tickets from the site. However the exception was using the MSC for me app. 

What kind of guarantee cabin did you book ?

Balcony ? Suite ? If so, do not worry, you will get something in at least that category & maybe even something better. 

Unfortunately for us, the cruise I was referring to was a real lesson learner.

We booked something called 'run of the ship'.

It turned out to be the worst cabin on the ship.

32 minutes ago, Shippy said:

What kind of guarantee cabin did you book ?

Balcony ? Suite ? If so, do not worry, you will get something in at least that category & maybe even something better. 

Unfortunately for us, the cruise I was referring to was a real lesson learner.

We booked something called 'run of the ship'.

It turned out to be the worst cabin on the ship.

We booked a guaranteed balcony cabin it’s our first cruise with MSC so not sure what to expect, only booked last week at a bargain price so will be happy with whatever we are allocated 😄

6 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Yay got my tickets and boarding pass plus luggage labels with no cabin number on,

but slightly concerned as to how will the staff know which cabin to send it to or will we have to collect it ourselves.

Most cruise lines have blank luggage tags that can be written on.  Somebody will lose or forget theirs, most likely. 

Glad you got your tickets and boarding pass.  Have a great cruise.  Once onboard, things go a lot smoother. 

1 minute ago, alohayall said:

Most cruise lines have blank luggage tags that can be written on.  Somebody will lose or forget theirs, most likely. 

Glad you got your tickets and boarding pass.  Have a great cruise.  Once onboard, things go a lot smoother. 

Thank you getting excited now,🤗