Stupid Question--where do I find the 24 hour out Health questionnaire in the app

mcmarya

57 minutes ago, mcmarya said:

I've searched it but can't seem to find it.

Thanks

As far as I can tell (and based on my experience on the Oasis last week) the survey no longer exists. You'll get a 3-question "Health Status" survey and probably an email telling you to go fill out the 24-hour survey, but it isn't there. They only looked at the 3-question "Health Status" survey at the pier and asked no additional health-related questions.

That's all I can find but I answered those questions ages ago.  Can't find anything else today even though I got a message about the questionnaire being available.  Don't they ask about any signs of illness like they used to?

17 minutes ago, mcmarya said:

That's all I can find but I answered those questions ages ago.  Can't find anything else today even though I got a message about the questionnaire being available.  Don't they ask about any signs of illness like they used to?

Nope, they didn't.

1 hour ago, mcmarya said:

I've searched it but can't seem to find it.

Thanks

The 24hr health questions have been removed from the check in process.  They were replaced by 3 questions about whether or not you have been vaxed……and those questions can be answered at least a month ahead of time.

These were removed at the same time the step to download your vaccination card disappeared…..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mcmarya said:

Same situation for my cruise 2 weeks ago. I did the 3 questions weeks before. On the day before my cruise I received a notification to do the health questionnaire, I could not find it.  No problems at all when checking in at the port, just asked if we were vaccinated, did not ask to see the cards.

Edited by Vibe
Add more info