Non alcoholic drinks using the Classic Beverage package?

designmom

Okay so I booked the AI but am no longer drinking ( doctors orders)  so what I am wondering is do I need to switch to the premium non alcohol package? Or with the classic beverage package would I be able to get “non alcohol”  versions of frozen type drinks? What type of non alcohol drinks would be included in the classic package. Is the non alcohol wine included ?
Im asking because Im told it would be $93 to change it to the premium non alcohol package?

Thanks in advance for your replies. 

Edited by designmom

What happens if I’m on the Classic package and want a Vitamine water ?

if I’m able to get drinks worth $9 I’m for sure the vitamine water is not $9 so what do they charge us ? 

Thanks

Sea ya 

‘Eric 

25 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I believe the same holds true for sparkling water.

No sparkling water on the Classic non-alcohol package?  

I know San Pellegrino and Perrier are on the Premium non-alcohol package.    Is there not a non-premium sparkling water?  I ask because my husband does not drink alcohol but he does drink sparkling water.   The $7 more per day for the premium non-alcohol package seems excessive just for sparkling water.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nimiq said:

What happens if I’m on the Classic package and want a Vitamine water ?

if I’m able to get drinks worth $9 I’m for sure the vitamine water is not $9 so what do they charge us ? 

Same as it would cost if you had no beverage package at all, regular price.

1 hour ago, AnnaNicole said:

No sparkling water on the Classic non-alcohol package?  

I know San Pellegrino and Perrier are on the Premium non-alcohol package.    Is there not a non-premium sparkling water?  I ask because my husband does not drink alcohol but he does drink sparkling water.   The $7 more per day for the premium non-alcohol package seems excessive just for sparkling water.

I suppose he could get club soda from the bar fountain, or perhaps a can of seltzer water, but I can't think of anything else that would fit the bill.

23 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Same as it would cost if you had no beverage package at all, regular price.

I suppose he could get club soda from the bar fountain, or perhaps a can of seltzer water, but I can't think of anything else that would fit the bill.

Thanks.   I will upgrade his package.

Does the upgrade also differ in prices depending on the ship ? In April on the Apex we were charged an extra $133 total for 2 and now on our upcoming cruise on the Beyond it’s about $233 total for 2. 

what have you all been paying and should I wait to upgrade ? 

Thanks

Sea ya 

‘Eric 

8 hours ago, nimiq said:

Does the upgrade also differ in prices depending on the ship ? In April on the Apex we were charged an extra $133 total for 2 and now on our upcoming cruise on the Beyond it’s about $233 total for 2. 

what have you all been paying and should I wait to upgrade ? 

Thanks

Sea ya 

‘Eric 

The prices have been raised. The difference between the Classic and Premium package used to equal $12 per day (all in, including gratuities). Now the difference equals $18 per day all in. Calling in to upgrade will save you a few bucks depending on your Captain’s Club status. 

• Like 1

So I took off the upgrade to the Non Alcohol package off my cruise planner but can’t see how the original AI back on ….does anyone know if it will automatically gets put back on based on that’s what was originally booked? sure hope I haven’t messed up my reservation 

29 minutes ago, designmom said:

So I took off the upgrade to the Non Alcohol package off my cruise planner but can’t see how the original AI back on ….does anyone know if it will automatically gets put back on based on that’s what was originally booked? sure hope I haven’t messed up my reservation 

We've heard of just a few issues even when someone has accidentally removed part of an AI package by cancelling in the cruise planner, but they can be worked through according to those that have gotten into that particular ditch before you.

You can check to see if you may be in trouble with your beverage package this way:

From the main Celebrity site page, under "Manage Trip" select "Manage reservation"

Select "Plan My Cruise"

Click your "two letter initials" in the circle in the upper right corner

Select "Order History"

There should be a couple of $0.00 items there, and select "View Details".  One of has no description (not helpful) but does have a picture like this, and indicates a beverage package of some sort is in place:

Drinks.jpg.7d88cac9e7ae524395d3d09827508847.jpg

There should be another whose "View Details" clearly identifies it as your WiFi package.

To be certain you're still good to go, best to call Celebrity or your TA, however it was you booked, to assure that all of your AI package is still intact.  You should get squared away that way, but if not, bring your original Celebrity invoice (that shows your AI items coding) with you for your cruise and show it to Guest Relations when you board, and request that any missing items (e.g., Classic beverage package) be reinstated.