Hyatt Place Dania Beach POM Shuttle?

Elaine5715

19 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Its a 30 minute drive...with a 30 minute deadhead back. I seriously doubt it, but the absolute best source would be to call the hotel and ask.

The former Quality Inn (across Stirling from Hyatt) offered a shuttle to POM both ways and usually picked up at another hotel.  The buses were always full and then picked up returning guests to the hotels and FLL airport.

14 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Its a 30 minute drive...with a 30 minute deadhead back. I seriously doubt it, but the absolute best source would be to call the hotel and ask.

Agree ... as some posts and reviews one finds might be before Covid and things may have changed. 

21 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

7 hours ago, Noxequifans said:

Agree ... as some posts and reviews one finds might be before Covid and things may have changed. 

Since this hotel seems to one of the popular here, why wouldn't someone know first hand?

If you are lucky SAS will pick up at your hotel (they have a list of hotels with pickups posted on their web site); otherwise you will need to take the hotel shuttle back to FLL to catch them.  Or skip all of the shuttles and use Uber or Lyft for door-to-door service.

• Like 1