A stool for the shower in a regular cabin?

mek

Our upcoming cruise in October was booked long ago and at that time my husband didn't have any problems standing in the shower, but since then he really needs a stool  to sit on.  

I have a small stool with legs that screw off, so I could pack it but it would be easier if Royal would provide one.

Has anyone else had luck getting a shower stool w/o being in an accessible cabin?

Edit - LOL - I just did what I should have in the first place and called the special needs department.  The answer is yes, they will have a stool in our cabin upon arrival.

Edited by mek
  • Like 4

On 9/9/2022 at 1:18 AM, mets123 said:

As you probably know, a regular shower in tiny. With a stool, it will be very tight.

Yep - realize that, but it's better than no stool, so we will figure out how to make it work.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 8:02 PM, Nilbog said:

Just off the Harmony of the Seas a week ago.  I had requested a stool through their special needs desk, but it wasn't there upon arrival.  Our cabin steward, though, was able to get one without any issue.

LOL - well that's reassuring.

On 9/26/2022 at 5:02 PM, Nilbog said:

Just off the Harmony of the Seas a week ago.  I had requested a stool through their special needs desk, but it wasn't there upon arrival.  Our cabin steward, though, was able to get one without any issue.

That isn't a surprise.   We have had requests for things several times that were not in our room; however, our room steward was always able to get the item.