Is there no longer a way to print out a concise "my calendar"?

All I find anymore is the calendar icon with which you can scroll across and find whatever activities, shorex, etc. that are booked, but I liked when you could print out a one or two-page summary of the entire thing that showed arrival and departure times and so forth. We always hang it up in our room as a sort of 'schedule' for the entire trip. I guess in the wake of having everything on the app the old calendar feature went the way of the dodo....

• Like 1

My cruise uses the old version of Cruise Planner which has a printer icon at the top.  I would not call the result "concise" - it's just the same thing I see in the calendar on the webpage without all the Cruise Planner banners and footers:

image.png.8a2b1a55d9e0612962f8c5896e276216.png

19 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

I wish they would allow you to add your own private stuff in there like private excursions.

I agree.  Even certain things you want to do on the ship - such as "book dining reservations" or general reminders to yourself on things you want to do. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

I wish they would allow you to add your own private stuff in there like private excursions.

You can add your own under add activity button and scroll down to personalized activity and fill in the blanks. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

Is that on the app or in the sign in?

It is under cruise planner on the Royal Caribbean website under plan my cruise  (laptop is how I access it) I print using the print button on top of my calendar. It may show in the app but only after your onboard.

This is on the old Cruise Planner site-I am not sure about the new site.

Edited by Fshift
  • Thanks 1

royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/pt_shoreX/product/SMYS?bookingId=xxxxxxx&shipCode=xx&sailDate=xxxxxxx

Do you mind posting your url without the https portion, just curious if there is a way we can force the old layout.

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

The add activity button does not let you put in a custom excursion or your own activity. It is all Royal Caribbean based.

I believe what you say may be true on the new Cruise Planner, but the old one does allow you to do this.  I just added my own entry on it for my October cruise on Voyager.

Seems to be taking a step back by losing this functionality in my eyes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fshift said:

It is under cruise planner on the Royal Caribbean website under plan my cruise  (laptop is how I access it) I print using the print button on top of my calendar. It may show in the app but only after your onboard.

This is on the old Cruise Planner site-I am not sure about the new site.

I just did this and it worked for my next cruise (using the old version of CP).  A bit of a disconnect here is that while it now shows in the web-based calendar in CP, it does not show on the calendar in the app.  But then again, the calendar in that app does not show spa services that I booked, nor does it show port/arrival/departure times.  

5 hours ago, rudeney said:

My cruise uses the old version of Cruise Planner which has a printer icon at the top.  I would not call the result "concise" - it's just the same thing I see in the calendar on the webpage without all the Cruise Planner banners and footers:

image.png.8a2b1a55d9e0612962f8c5896e276216.png

Unfortunately they removed this option in the new CP 

DW loved having this printed out and planning  her wardrobe accordingly 

3 hours ago, OnTheJourney said:

So... this is still available or not? 

See the post above yours by @not-enough-cruising - it seems the print option is not available in the "new version" of cruise planner, so it depends on which ship you sail.  I think the Odyssey and Oasis class hips all use the new version, and it's being slowly phased-in on the other ships.   I just knwo my next cruise on Voyager is the old version.  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, cruisegal40 said:

Again.. on the app or computer?

You can only make entries on the computer, if you have the old style cruise planner.  They will not show up in the calendar you access from the app until you get on board.  Then it will sync up and display them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Broons77 said:

We sail her on the 16th, very excited to get a look at her.  Hope you enjoy your trip and time in Boston and hope you get to add all sorts of calendar entries (to stay on topic! lol)

Thanks!  We're not spending much time in Boston - we get in the night before and leave midday after disembarking.  And to stay on the thread topic...I do have my calendar filling up!  We have something to do every day except our Day 5 at sea.  I was lucky to get my excursions booked early as they sold out quickly.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks for bringing up this question about printing out a concise ""my calendar"" for your cruise. It sounds like you're used to having a summary of your entire trip that shows arrival and departure times and other important details, and you're looking for a way to print it out.
I'm sorry to hear that it seems like the old calendar feature is no longer available. It's definitely convenient to have everything on the app, but I can understand how it's nice to have a physical copy of your schedule as well.
One option you might want to consider is creating your own calendar using a program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. You can enter all of your arrival and departure times and any other important details, and then print it out to hang up in your room. Also, you could try searching online for an august 2022 calendar template that you can customize with your specific cruise details.

• Like 1