LIVE FROM Royal Princess Alaska September 17-24

ceilidh1

In case you’re wondering why there are only three meals…BFF has been sat on the balcony talking on the phone to a friend for the past three hours. She passed on joining us for dinner. I’ll let it pass for now but I sure as heck didn’t bring her along to sit and talk on the phone the whole time 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

860 guests still not completed muster and meant to sail in 30 minutes. Why do they not just inactivate their medallion until it’s completed? Everyone would get it done right away then!

Perhaps their medallion or tv is acting up or there is still a bunch of passengers still getting onboard??

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

In case you’re wondering why there are only three meals…BFF has been sat on the balcony talking on the phone to a friend for the past three hours. She passed on joining us for dinner. I’ll let it pass for now but I sure as heck didn’t bring her along to sit and talk on the phone the whole time 

Wow, I’m sure your daughter is not happy  that the friend she brought along to cruise with  is chatting for hours on end with somebody else and not her. Well hopefully it gets rectified soon for all of you. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

I love following along on your live and really live today. Perhaps nobody is doing this Sip and cover because it’s confusing to them. Your health advisory letter says mask recommended not required. 

There was a separate letter stating masks required. I posted it somewhere along the way…

But very few are wearing them

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

There was a separate letter stating masks required. I posted it somewhere along the way…

But very few are wearing them

Yes, I now see second letter stating out of abundance of caution masks required....

I’ll be following along,great Live from, thanks.

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 1

Ceilidh, thank you for doing this. You’re an OCD planner like myself! I board on the 27th. I’m wondering if there are kids life jackets if you get a chance to check. I’m sorry about BFF, she’s being rude. I’m hoping she just wanted to tell someone how great it is. But to skip dinner? The fettuccine has me drooling.

I’m interested in the elite letter you got that says we get wifi half off. I’m wondering if I can buy it for the half off price on board and not pre purchase at full price and get OBC for the rest which may or may not be refundable. From the sounds of it, I’m better off using data instead.

For years I cruised in an interior with three teenagers. My kids are grown now but those are some of their favourite memories (mine too). I hope BFF figures it out and that you and your kids have the best time!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cdngrl said:

Ceilidh, thank you for doing this. You’re an OCD planner like myself! I board on the 27th. I’m wondering if there are kids life jackets if you get a chance to check. I’m sorry about BFF, she’s being rude. I’m hoping she just wanted to tell someone how great it is. But to skip dinner? The fettuccine has me drooling.

I’m interested in the elite letter you got that says we get wifi half off. I’m wondering if I can buy it for the half off price on board and not pre purchase at full price and get OBC for the rest which may or may not be refundable. From the sounds of it, I’m better off using data instead.

For years I cruised in an interior with three teenagers. My kids are grown now but those are some of their favourite memories (mine too). I hope BFF figures it out and that you and your kids have the best time!

We had the 50% elite wifi discount available to pre purchase on the app. Kids life jackets are provided by cabin steward - just ask when you get to your room