Port Canaveral to MCO Uber/Lyft Costs

CanHardlyWait4NextYear

1 hour ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Ok, so what have you all been paying on a busy Sunday morning from Port Canaveral to airport? (Trying to get the averaged out cost based on multiple answers). Thanks!

Open your Uber and Lyft app on Sunday morning and check the cost every 10 minutes from 7:30 am edt to 10:30 am edt. Type in Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal as pick-up and MCO as drop off. 

We have used Go Port Canaveral (who uses motor coaches) and the cruise line transfers... if you are not off the ship very early, Uber/Lyft costs tend to skyrocket due to demand pricing and the fact that the drivers are now 45 minutes away at MCO. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Open your Uber and Lyft app on Sunday morning and check the cost every 10 minutes from 7:30 am edt to 10:30 am edt. Type in Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal as pick-up and MCO as drop off. 

We have used Go Port Canaveral (who uses motor coaches) and the cruise line transfers... if you are not off the ship very early, Uber/Lyft costs tend to skyrocket due to demand pricing and the fact that the drivers are now 45 minutes away at MCO. 

I will try checking real time rates on a few Sunday mornings with Uber to see how surge effects rates.

I looked into some shuttle companies that offer private. As many on here know from my other postings I need to be early off and on my way to unfortunately catch an 11:45am flight. But you have to pick a time and pre pay. One said if I pick 7:45 they will wait till 830 (I asked in case there is a problem getting off early). So it's between Uber and them. They want $110. Just want to see what the average Sunday morning Uber rate from port is before I decided between them.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/12/2022 at 7:06 AM, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

I will try checking real time rates on a few Sunday mornings with Uber to see how surge effects rates.

I looked into some shuttle companies that offer private. As many on here know from my other postings I need to be early off and on my way to unfortunately catch an 11:45am flight. But you have to pick a time and pre pay. One said if I pick 7:45 they will wait till 830 (I asked in case there is a problem getting off early). So it's between Uber and them. They want $110. Just want to see what the average Sunday morning Uber rate from port is before I decided between them.

Hi...was the verdict on this?

I got off the Mariner OTS this past Saturday 2/18/23 at 8am and waited until my planned pickup at 8:15am with Port to Port Shuttles. The owner, Kraig, confirmed via text that he was on schedule and was exactly where he said he’d be at 8:15am. I was at MCO by 9:05am. $25/pp each way, plus tip.

Kraig drives a ~10-person van. The 2 of us were the only passengers on the way from MCO to PC and it felt like our own personal shuttle service, and was still only $25/person plus tip.

I found him on TripAdvisor and his reviews are awesome. You do have to pay in advance and over the phone but he was super responsive over the phone and texting. I will definitely use Port to Port Shuttle in the future. Read the reviews, you will not be disappointed. 5C1A0CE9-E18D-4345-9039-9E0161920A88.thumb.jpeg.369dd3fe0cf708cc579064ea63fee8ab.jpeg

• Like 5