B2B Turnaround Day Procedure

lola2013

Good morning,

I have just booked my first (and hopefully not last) B2B on Silhouette for 2024.  On the turnaround day, I would like to leave the ship, meet up with relatives who live in Ft. Lauderdale for lunch, and then return to the ship for the second leg of the trip.  I presume I will need to do check-in for both legs; once I return to the ship, what can I expect?  I presume I will need to stand in line and do the entire check-in process, etc.  Anything special I need to know?  This cruise will happen (fingers crossed) after Covid testing is just a memory.  

Thanks,

Susan

2 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

You will receive info on the procedure before the end of 1st cruise. How you will be processed will be explained . It may mean a meeting with the group and a walk on and off.  You will not need to stand in line with new cruisers.

Thanks.

You will be ‘checked-in’ on board and given a new pass and your previous on board charges (and OBC) will be closed.

You’ll leave the ship, being in a US port, to go through customs and then can go off as if this is another port of call. You’ll be given a card/paper that identifies you as a B2B and you will just go through terminal security and go right back on board.

No going through the Celebrity check-in and so on. 

Den

• Like 2

As to COVID Testing:

Back-to-Back-Sailings

Testing for back-to-back sailings is not required for all sailings. Guests will be notified onboard if testing is required and will be provided testing at no cost if needed.

This back-to-back testing policy applies to any combination of sailings on any ships within the Royal Caribbean Group which includes Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean International and SilverSea.  Guests joining from other cruise lines not in the Royal Carribean Group family must follow all of our testing requirements in order to board our ships.

Den

• Like 1

My ‘bet’ is if the two B2B’s are a week long (9N’s or less) that there is no testing for the 2nd as there isnt for the 1st, but if the 2nd is longer which requires testing, that would require B2B testing also. 

Just an assumption. 

Den

• Like 1

If you choose to leave the ship for a few hours at the turn, you'll be supplied a Transit Pass for quick reboarding.  All of that will be explained in paperwork you will receive and at a meeting that will be held for B2B pax before arrival at the end of the first leg.

• Like 2